Contest over. Plz lock or move to Finished Contest.

Attention Everyone!!!!

The card needs to be sended before the judging so.. U now July 15th!!!!

and sorry Yu-Gi-Oh Dude... I'll begin' the judging at July 15th, but I change it into 10, so U get the Prizes.

Attention Everyone!!!!

The judging U now, its July 15th and I change it into July 10th!!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

159121.jpg

Effect

Once per turn during your Main Phase you can discard one card from your hand to send the top card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. If the card sent to the Graveyard was the same type of card as the one you discarded then increase the ATK of this card by 1000 until the End Phase.

imgcred-eonblitz

Point sent. Here is my entry.

Spirited.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summon by Removing all Warrior-Type monsters in your Graveyard from Play. Increase the lvl of this card by 1 for each Warrior-Type monster that has been Removed from Play by this effect (Max.10). Warrior-Type monsters you control cannot be Destroyed by an Effect Monster's effect whose lvl is lower than the lvl of this card.

sure? :D

i have a lookt at your card^^

i could win...but onliy if you all cheatet and give fais extra rep for not letting me win :D

ps: my card isnt one of my best :/..not much effort in it ^^

takin places in too much contest..need to concentrate to the more important ones.

Sorry yugiohjunkie, because this contest is already full.

And don't forget to get a Lore before the judging starts Chidori, if not i cannot read, that means U'll kicked out of this contest.

And the last thing I wan't to tell U that U'll need to look at Ur card before the judging starts, because you won't win with OVPD card.

Archived