Chaos Phonetic-Bad guys needed

Curse Sasuke

okay this is my first rp lets hope it doesnt suk.

After devestation caused by the dark signers, people in new domino city are slowly getting back to their usual lives. Two weeks went by and it seemed as if nobody was ever going to duel again, until one day when a random group of theives came into town on strange but rather demonic looking duel runners and took several of the innocent townspeople captive. Now the only way to get them back is by defeating this strange group of theives known as the Chaos Phonetic's. By defeating them in a duel you get back one random towns person, but not just any duel a duel.......for your life! They use any means neccesary of winning. Their leader plays for keeps, if you lose you and your cards are lost forever to the shadow realm. But if you win you get the sweet satisfaction of running over their face with your duel runner!

Rules:

1.cussing is permitted but keep it mild (PG-13)

2.Play honest duels

3.Well other than the other two anything goes

If you would like to join pick a side: Chaos Phonetic(bad guys), Rebel(good guys), or Just a duelist(also good guys but they dont have duel runners)

Name:

Side:

Deck Type:

Apperance:

Bio:

For me its:

Name:Ichigo Kurosaki

Side:Rebel

Deck Type:Blackwing

Apperance:see avatar

Bio:Son of Akiza, uses Black Rose Dragon, and is the leader of the rebels.

He also is in his opinion the best and no one can prove him wrong yet. His Duel runner is Black with a picture of a burning Black Rose Dragon on the sides of it.

If you want to ask me or talk to me about anything regarding this PM me.

Name: Fynn Blastaron

Side: Rebel

Deck Type:Warriors of Darkness

Apperance: f03e132.png

Bio: Fynn never realy had a family he was abandonned when he was five. He found a duel disk and a deck of cards in an old building. By the age of twelve he could beat everybody he knew. He made his own duel runner out of the spare parts in the garage he bought at the age of sixteen. It was Black and slick like a crotch rocket but with mount on the sides and a screen up front. He know is a top ranking rebel using his 'Death Soldier'.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

DAMNIT that n00b suzuka took my usual pic. (And I do mean n00b; that bio is awful...)

Care to explain why an average person would carry around a Deck to begin with? If you can pull that off, I'll join despite suzuka's stealing my pic, and the blatant fangirlism of Ichigo being Akiza's son... My joining is quite an esteem, if you couldn't tell by the star count and pretentious elitism.

okay then well lets just start the plot from now on any one that joins will recieve the following text message( in the rp and i am not sending this to every1 just peek back at it)

ooc if you are a Rebel this is yours:

Hey this is Ichigo you might not no me but i need your help i hear you are a good duelist and i think you should be part of me team to fight against the Chaos Phonetics.

ooc then your reply is:

sure i hate those guys

ooc followed by me giving you the address to meet me at which is an old abandon building in the sattelite

If you are a rebel this is yours:

You have been enlisted into my squad the chaos phonetics this is non optional if you do not comply we will find you. The rest will be revealed to you soon.(by pm)

and if you are a plain duelist you have the same message as the rebels

fine ill join

Name:Alucard

Side:whatever the evil is

Deck Type:zombie

Apperance:search for alucard hellsing any pic will do

Bio:he grew up as one of societies highest levels of wealth and ha a dueldisk made out of uranium but has lead lining preventing him from harm not much else is known about him

OoC:

DAMNIT that n00b suzuka took my usual pic. (And I do mean n00b; that bio is awful...)

Care to explain why an average person would carry around a Deck to begin with? If you can pull that off' date=' I'll join despite suzuka's stealing my pic, and the blatant fangirlism of Ichigo being Akiza's son... My joining is quite an esteem, if you couldn't tell by the star count and pretentious elitism.

[/quote']

Ah gotz me an idea.

Name: Kagurazaka Fulgurum (フルグルム, if you want to be region-specific)

Side: Just a Duelist, except she isn't a Duelist

Deck Type: --

APPEARANCE: Right here.

Bio:

One guess as to her mother's identity. I figure if we already have Hellsing and Bleach, Negi's more than plausible. The father is up for grabs, though. I'll be evil and define him as someone other than Negi.

She point-blank refuses to Duel. Period. She doesn't have a Deck or Duel Disc, and looks down on those who do possess said trinkets. She is, however, a very talented Western Mage, specializing in fire and, as luck would have it, electric magic. She'd probably use these were she confronted in a proper Duel.

She prefers not to use her powers, opting instead to use her mother's Artifact. That benign-looking sword she has negates all illusions (including Duel Disc holograms), and can transform among daos, jians, daito, and tsurugi at the wielder's whim.

Archived