Chaos Phonetic-Bad guys needed

Curse Sasuke

ur a pickle weasel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I'm not sure who to laugh harder at; Rudger seems to be wittier, but he's as philosophically impaired as Mercutio. Anyway, I recommend you get back on topic before I report the thread.

[align=center]

Name:Saskuya Farytira

Side:Chaos Phonetic

Deck Type:Blood Powerhouse.(My own personal Deck)

Apperance:a6ae578.png

Bio:In the depth of darkness there lies a Demonic Race, the Chaos Bringers.Saskuya is no ordinary Chaos Bringer, she is a Chaos Phonetic.She became one at the age of 17.Her father died in a raid on their village.The mother is still alive, though.[/align]

ooc lets begin

FlashBack:"Ichigo" Akiza said "Time for you lesson in death and destruction"

"No mom i am leaving" Flashback ended

"I just want to eliminate the evil in this world" jumps up from the edge of a building"i better get started"

"Ichigo" an ominous voice said "Lets duel, you do want to save the innocent townspeople"

"Bring it"

I: "I'll go first draw, I summon Blackwing-Shura and special summon Bora"

Random Person: "Draw I summon tune warrior in Defense Mode"

I: "I will spare you Draw, I will set two cards Go"

Random Person: "Idiot, eat this I summon Destiney Hero Deffender and tune my monsters together ha taste my black rose dragon!"

I: "Mom?"

Random person: "This ends here i surrender, you are my son i cant kill you"

I: "But I can kill you!" laughs Menicly then sudddenly wakes up from a dream "No I am not Evil"

ooc ya i know so any ways '

"Fynn I think i can hack into the Kaiba Corp. mainframe from there we might be able to get a lead on were the Chaos Phonetics are."

just then a ominous cloked duelist stopped in front of the two forcing them to stop

"Hey buddy get the hell out of the way we have places to be!"

Dude:"I am a Chaos Phonetic, my name is kai if you want to both move along you have to duel me and win, otherwise if you lose..........YOU WILL DIE!"*he throws off cloack exposing his scar under his eye*"Ha its impolite to stare i got that from disobeying the boss."

Ichigo:"Listen we dont want any trouble but if its a duel you want its a duel you will get!"

LP4000

LP4000

Dude:I draw and i summon...

then suddenly a huge explosion knocked the Phonetic in the water as they were on a bridge, then a computer like projection appears in the two boys helmets

Voice from projection:"You will end up like him if you disobey me hahahahahahahaha"

then it was gone.

Ichigo:"I Say We Disobey And Countinue Towards Kaiba Tower!"

• 4 weeks later...

Archived