Todays Forecast, Cloudy with a chance of Victory

This was the best duel i ever had in a little while. My friend likes to play with this Be-otch Punk Stall burn deck. His favorite spell card is SORL. So after he basicaly beat me for a little while, he was like 1 up. I decided i wantedd to switch to my gladiator deck, and thats when i had just said fluck it. I went into my box of oldies, and found this little treasure. I stuck 3 of em in my deck and began the duel. Towards the middle of the game things got heated. I had like 1 Gladiator and the little guy that brings out 2 of em. I also had 1 face down monster. My friend plays Swords, Flipping my monster and what was it... (Trumpets Sound) Weather Report! WOOT! YEAH! (If you dont know what this card is, click HERE!) So he laughs at me for like 5 minutes calling me a noob than finaly ending his turn. I drew, played heavy storm, Activated Lightning, his field was gone. Now i attacked with all my beast, Brought out 3 Octavious. He said is it his turn, and what did i tell him? "Naw Sucka! Battle Phase TWO!" He started Pitching a Be-otch because he honestly didnt know weather report had that effect, he assumed that all it did was destroy swords.

Ever had an amusing duel like this?

Archived