ULTIMATE INSECT DECK

just something wanted to do, i sont have all the cards, but this is an idea of the deck i would run if i had the cards. if you guys think its good, i may try and get it working

2x ultimate insect lv 7 /

2x ultimate insect lv 5 /

3x ultimate insect lv 3 ///

3x ultimate insect lv 1

3x cross sword beetle

3x needle worm

3x pinch hopper ///

2x gigaplant /

2x insect immitation

3x verdant sanctuary

1x monster reborn

2x lv up

2x lightning vortex

1x swords of revealing light

2x cold wave

1x brain control

2x burndon of the mighty //

2x rising air current //

1x mirror force

1x torential tribute

the nuber of / besie each cards shows which ones i still need and how many i need. so far its just a concept. if i get some good responses i will make this deck. cross sword beetle combind with the ultimate insetcs, give piecing damage combind with decreasing ATK/DEF pionts. and verdant sancuary to replace those that are destroyed.

any way let me know what you think, i have another concept deck on the way.

why? dont think it would be good for people to make different decks' date=' rather than the same, like lightsworn, monarch, and blackwing. i dont see the problem

[/quote']

Atleast try to make good decks. Ultimate Insect sucks. You can make a much better insect deck if you want. (I am not sure 'bout that)

why? dont think it would be good for people to make different decks' date=' rather than the same, like lightsworn, monarch, and blackwing. i dont see the problem

[/quote']

Atleast try to make good decks. Ultimate Insect sucks. You can make a much better insect deck if you want. (I am not sure 'bout that)

What he said!

If you want to make an insect deck dont use Ultimate Insect it just insent good.

WHY? thats what im saying' date=' why are they no good[hr']

good deck or not, just give me a challenge, which is what i like.

The fact that they wont get their effects unless speacial summoned by their previous form (Level Up wont work for Ultimate Insect btw). Even if you did mage to get it up to Lvl 7, you'd still have to protect it to control the duel long enough. There are a lot of other better coices for insects.

It's a nice attempt though. I like it. It's about time we saw something different.

I disagree with all of them. I have fought an Ultimate insect deck before, and they're not too easy to get rid of. If I could make a suggestion, add a few Zero Gravitys into there; It'll help with the lower level Ultimate Insects.

2x Doom Dozer

2x ultimate insect lv 7

2x ultimate insect lv 5

3x ultimate insect lv 3

2x ultimate insect lv 1

2x Aztekapiede the worm warrior

2x cross sword beetle

3x Bee List Soldier

2x pinch hopper

2x gigaplant

2x insect immitation

3x verdant sanctuary

1x monster reborn

2x level modulation

2x lightning vortex

1x swords of revealing light

1x cold wave

1x Giant Trunade

1x Brain control

1x mirror force

1x torential tribute

2x Threatening Roar

Thats what I would Do personally, Insect decks need really to abuse the special summoning effects of Aztekapiede and Doom Dozer. If you have any Skill Drains or Burials From a Different Dimension, and can find room for them, that might be good as well......

Anacondas1

Archived