[DISC]Schizophrenia

I don't like it' date=' but for some reason it likes me. I got it in [b']three different sets[/b] (Don't remember which ones I just know I got them from three sets that weren't the same.)

LOL WUT? I guess you mean packs? The same thing happened to me but with Power Tool Dragon. <.< I pulled 2 Ultras and 1 ULTM. RAEG!

I don't like it' date=' but for some reason it likes me. I got it in [b']three different sets[/b] (Don't remember which ones I just know I got them from three sets that weren't the same.)

LOL WUT? I guess you mean packs? The same thing happened to me but with Power Tool Dragon. <.< I pulled 2 Ultras and 1 ULTM. RAEG!

No I mean sets. I got one out of a pack with Powertool on it, one from a pack the one with Black Rose Dragon on it and one for the one with Red Dragon Archfeind on it. I thought it was wierd myself, but I chalk it up to factory errors. Too bad it happen to me twice.

No I mean sets. I got one out of a pack with Powertool on it, one from a pack the one with Black Rose Dragon on it and one for the one with Red Dragon Archfeind on it. I thought it was wierd myself, but I chalk it up to factory errors. Too bad it happen to me twice.

that's impossible

that's impossible

possible and annoying.

Archived