[DISC]Schizophrenia

Gah, its effect is worded so bad, its making my head spin. I mean seriously, If I hear the word "Synchro" in this cards effect one more time, I'm going to crack it =/

Also, its pretty bad due to its limitations

This card can only be used for Warriors. No exception' date=' unless you Skill Drain, Synchro, then and only then, is it ok. I've always wondered what a Synchro Skill Drain Deck would be like.... <.< -He would think about it.- Whoa. I just did the ultimate fail.

[/quote']

Not really, Stardust's effect activates in the Graveyard >_>

Yeah, but you'd have to use his effect while he's on the field, so technically, you can't negate anything which means his effect would be null and void. It works fine with Colossal Fighter, RDA, and probably some other monsters. But ya, Colossal Fighter would be a continuous Summon capability, if destroyed by battle, and RDA, you won't have to worry about losing your monsters when you play them.

Yeah' date=' [b']but you'd have to use his effect while he's on the field[/b], so technically, you can't negate anything which means his effect would be null and void. It works fine with Colossal Fighter, RDA, and probably some other monsters. But ya, Colossal Fighter would be a continuous Summon capability, if destroyed by battle, and RDA, you won't have to worry about losing your monsters when you play them.

Read his effect again

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card' date=' Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card.[/b'] If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Also, read this again

Not really' date=' [b']Stardust's effect activates in the Graveyard >_>

And also, heres the ruling :D

"Skill Drain" has no effect on "Stardust Dragon". For the first effect' date=' Tributing "Stardust Dragon" is a cost, so "Stardust Dragon" is not on the field and is unaffected by "Skill Drain". The second effect activates in the Graveyard, so "Skill Drain" cannot negate it.

[/quote']

:D

This card can only be used for Warriors. No exception' date=' unless you Skill Drain, Synchro, then and only then, is it ok. I've always wondered what a Synchro Skill Drain Deck would be like.... <.< -He would think about it.- Whoa. I just did the ultimate fail.

[/quote']

if you're going to use torapart with skill drain you're better off with any other 2 star Tuner, because torapart's effect will be negated.

[/quote']

if you're going to use torapart with skill drain you're better off with any other 2 star Tuner, because torapart's effect will be negated.

If “Skill Drain” is active while you use “Torapart” to Synchro Summon a monster, “Torapart” is now no longer on the field, so the effect of “Torapart” will be applied. So the opponent cannot activate Trap Cards when that Synchro Monster attacks. This is because the restriction on activating Trap Cards is an effect of “Torapart,” not an effect of the Synchro Monster. If “Torapart’s” effects are being negated by “Forbidden Chalice,” the same rule applies – Trap Cards cannot be activated when the Synchro Monster attacks.[1]

[/quote']

If “Skill Drain” is active while you use “Torapart” to Synchro Summon a monster, “Torapart” is now no longer on the field, so the effect of “Torapart” will be applied. So the opponent cannot activate Trap Cards when that Synchro Monster attacks. This is because the restriction on activating Trap Cards is an effect of “Torapart,” not an effect of the Synchro Monster. If “Torapart’s” effects are being negated by “Forbidden Chalice,” the same rule applies – Trap Cards cannot be activated when the Synchro Monster attacks.[1]

well I've been wrong before

Archived