Hellow.

kingie

I made my first card.

Please rate it,if it is fine I'll make a whole set.

334977.jpg

Ability:

This card cannot be normal summond or set this card cannot be special summond except by sacrificing 3 digimon type beasts, remove three monster cards from play and this monster cannot be destroyed by batlle spells traps and effect monsters effects,if one of the three cards came back to play destroy this card.

[align=center]

The OCG is terrible and the pic is terrible. And it's OP"d.

The picture is fine.

Effect should be:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Dinosaur-Type monsters. Once per turn' date=' you can remove 5 monsters from play to negate all Spell and Trap Cards targeting this card.

Note: I have reworded it slightly, and balanced the effect so it is not overpowered.[/align']

This card cannot be normal summoned or set, Tribute 3 Beast-Type Monsters, remove 3 Monster-Type cards from play, this card cannot be attacked from your opponent. If 1 of the 3 monsters that were removed from play come back to play, this card is destroyed.

that OCG is better but i dont think it is correct.. just helping

the pic is okay and it is a bit OP.

6/10

• 1 month later...

^???^ Don't post random stuff

OT:

[align=center]

The picture is fine.

Effect should be:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Dinosaur-Type monsters. Once per turn' date=' you can remove 5 monsters from play to negate all Spell and Trap Cards targeting this card.

Note: I have reworded it slightly, and balanced the effect so it is not overpowered.[/align']

Archived