Enraged Wings; First Set; Enraged Griffins Added; WARNING: Some pictures may not be suited for young users.

Skippy Canoe

I'd just get rid of Open Wound, personally. It's not a good pic, it's unpleasant looking, the effect is slightly OP'ed and it shouldn't be a Counter Trap. It doesn't even go with the rest of your set. I think you could get away with Renna but you might want a PG-13 warning in the title (do people even do that anymore on this site?) Just saying. Overall, 9/10.

I fixed it. Sorry, I was a little sidetracked when I made it. :)

Also...

The 10 Enraged Harpies are an archetype. The theme to it was "safety in numbers." They're more powerful when there's multiple Enraged Harpies. Some have different bonuses anyhow. I put a lot of effort in this set. :|

The problem is that the Enraged Harpies have no safety in numbers; if there are multiple Harpies on the field, only the highest bonus is counted with their current effects. Removing that would make them much better.

Also, you card Traitor has exactly the same effect as Change of Heart - which is banned, anyway. Just saying.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived