robot exodia

ryan and justin

324921g.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Exodia the Forbidden One" and paying half of your Life Points. While this card is on the field you must show your hand to your opponent. This card gains 500 ATK for each Machine-Type monster in your hand and Graveyard. This card also gains 500 ATK for each DARK monster in your hand and Graveyard. For each turn this card on the field, gain 300 Life Points. When this card is removed from the field remove it from play. When this card is destroyed all monsters on the field are destroyed. You can then Special Summon one Level 8 monster from your deck. The Special Summoned card gains 500 ATK for each monster that was destroyed. The Special Summoned monster can inflict Direct Damage to your opponent.

I know you typed out the effect for us to read but.........Don't you think it would be even HARDER TO READ if it was a real card? Otherwise it's awsome!:)

it probably wouldn't be harder to read on a real card cuz you can look closely. and also if i didnt type it than u wouldnt be able to read it and everyone would post retype effect under card so we can see it. it would be stupid not to

........I dont really see how this is Over-Powered.

You have to Tribute a LIMITED monster, which defeats the purpose of the origional Exodia. You would also lose half your Lifepoints.

And it's ATK would only really be around 3-6000 ish.

Aside from that, its also vulnerable to spells, traps, and monster effects.

So how is this over-powered?

Also... Robo-Exodia, ROBO HELL FLAME!(lawl)

........I dont really see how this is Over-Powered.

You have to Tribute a LIMITED monster' date=' which defeats the purpose of the origional Exodia. You would also lose half your Lifepoints.

And it's ATK would only really be around 3-6000 ish.

Aside from that, its also vulnerable to spells, traps, and monster effects.

So how is this over-powered?

Also... Robo-Exodia, ROBO HELL FLAME!(lawl)

[/quote']

This FTW. 'nuff said.

C'mon guys. Its an Exodia card' date=' it is supposed to be overpowered.[/b'] Good OCG and pic is ok, and the name is alright. I luv the effect too.

9/10

Exodia pieces say hi

nah, jk, but that's untrue. Exodia cards are more underpowered. Sure there is Exodia necross, but it's easy to destroy with spells and traps and hard to get on the field.

Archived