YCM Official YVD Sets

-Stoner-™

In this thread I will making YVD Sets of YCM Cards and YCM Sets. This thread will contain the Set Files for them. If you would like your Set placed into a YVD Set. PM me the link to the Set. If you would like some of your cards placed into a YCM Set, PM me an individual card. I will only take 3 cards from 1 person per Set, if the card is good enough. Each YCM Set will consist of 50 Cards. There will be more than 1 YCM Set, so you will get plenty of chances. This thread is where I will post when a YCM Set is completed, and it will be uploaded onto this thread. If you have any Questions or Suggestions, please post them in this thread. Any Cards or Links to Sets posted in this thread will be ignored. I will also be putting up YVD Backgrounds you can use for when your dueling.

YCM Sets

YCM Set 1 - Under Construction

[align=center][spoiler=List of Cards in YCM Set 1]

Nightmare Destruction

Wiseman's Spells

Rebirth of Hatred

Earthbound Immortal Pisqu Yaku

Mayapeide, The Worm Shaman

[/align]

Member Sets ( Sets Made from other Members. )

YVD Backgrounds

[align=center]dotCUBED's YVD Background Showcase

[spoiler=Radioactive]mwaykj.jpg

[spoiler=Black Dragon]ev403s.jpg

[spoiler=Collide]2jbjxbn.jpg

[spoiler=Space]2nr2783.jpg

[spoiler=Terminator]25tf4ep.jpg

[/align]

If you installed the default way. Ex: C:\Program Files\Yugioh Virtual Dueling

The Set file should be in there. You can open the Set files with Notepad, one of the most helpful things on your comp. You can place cards in YVD Format on the very bottom after the last entry on a different line. You can save after your done inserting cards by going to File -> Save, or just Ctrl + S. Then if you wanted to, create the Images for the Cards, use Yangninja's Image Converter and follow his instructions. I also suggest Yangninja's YVD Card Maker Studio if you don't already have it. It is very useful.

If you installed the default way. Ex: C:\Program Files\Yugioh Virtual Dueling

The Set file should be in there. You can open the Set files with Notepad' date=' one of the most helpful things on your comp. You can place cards in YVD Format on the very bottom after the last entry on a different line. You can save after your done inserting cards by going to File -> Save, or just Ctrl + S. Then if you wanted to, create the Images for the Cards, use Yangninja's Image Converter and follow his instructions. I also suggest Yangninja's YVD Card Maker Studio if you don't already have it. It is very useful.

[/quote']

I would recommend that as well. Sounds like pretty useful advice.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived