The Never Machine.

Tabris

Am I dumb?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I dumb?

• Yes.
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Blame this last thread on my good friend's illness, which forced me to not attend the memorial at Staples Center, and forced me, furthermore, to post this for Icy's tourney.

And blah blah blah.

Oh, and all the names - except for one - come from Pink Floyd.

Paradise City

Field Spell

The original ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field become 0. Negate the activation and/or effect of Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Cards that would increase the ATK and/or DEF of a monster(s) on the field and destroy them.

Flaming

Normal Trap

Activate when a monster that your opponent controls attacks another monster. Tribute 1 monster that you control to activate 1 "Paradise City" from your hand or Deck.

Chapter 24

Quick-Play Spell

Tribute 1 face-up monster that you control to Special Summon 1 EARTH Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. Your opponent then Special Summons 1 monster from his/her Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.

Matilda Mother

EARTH/LV4/Fairy/1000/1900

When this card attacks a monster with a DEF of 0 and destroys it, inflict the difference as Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points. Face-up monsters that you control are unaffected by the effect of "Paradise City".

Lucifer Sam

EARTH/LV4/Fairy/0/0

When this card battles with a monster with an ATK and DEF of 0, this card's original ATK and DEF become 2500 until the end of the Damage Step.

Arnold Layne

EARTH/LV4/Fairy/?/?

The original ATK and DEF of this card becomes the number of monsters with an ATK and DEF of 0 x 1000 (this effect is unaffected by the effect of "Paradise City"). Once per turn when this card attacks a monster with an ATK and DEF of 0, take control of 1 monster that your opponent controls until the End Phase.

Pow R. Toc H.

Normal Trap

Inflict Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined Levels of all face-up monsters with an ATK and DEF of 0 x 200. Return this card in your Graveyard to your hand during your Standby Phase when both players control a face-up monster(s) with an ATK and DEF of 0.

See Emily Play

Continuous Trap

All face-up monsters (except Tokens) are changed to face-up Attack Position and must attack if possible.

Changed Matilda, Layne, Emily, Sam, and Pow R.

That's all for now.

i agree with godslayer it is a nice idea

however you should reread the lucifer sam card

its effect is only good if your matilda mother is on the field

along with paradise city

if mother not there sam kills himself

I also concur. This is incredibly original in terms of effects. (Not to mention I'm also a fan of the Floyd!) That last card would be devastating with Egyptian Gods (Slifer and Ra, really, and Ra especially if it's Special Summoned from the grave). Though I quote this post for clarification: Increasing ATK/DEF is technically different from ATK/DEF becoming an amount. Though for the sake of wording, consider changing the wording to "original ATK/DEF". Other than that, these cards have..."feelings of an almost...human nature".

i agree with godslayer it is a nice idea

however you should reread the lucifer sam card

its effect is only good if your matilda mother is on the field

along with paradise city

if mother not there sam kills himself

I also concur. This is incredibly original in terms of effects. (Not to mention I'm also a fan of the Floyd!) That last card would be devastating with Egyptian Gods (Slifer and Ra' date=' really, and Ra especially if it's Special Summoned from the grave). Though I quote this post for clarification: Increasing ATK/DEF is technically different from ATK/DEF becoming an amount. Though for the sake of wording, consider changing the wording to "original ATK/DEF". Other than that, these cards have..."feelings of an almost...human nature".

[/quote']

Change the wording, eh? On which cards?

Archived