OH SHIT MY TAB IS DEAD

Willieh

Every other page I go to, I get a redirection page that asks me if I want protection or not. YES= brings you to a check out page t buy winbluesoft for 50 dollars. NO= the page you want to go to.

And, every 5 min. This pops up-

winbluesoft_img1.png

NO= it goes away YES= brings you to a check out page t buy winbluesoft for 50 dollars.

I detect a scam! the IP adresses for the warnings are diffrent every time, 2 diffrent computers are attacking at the same time, and I've had this computer for 2 years and nothing happened before.

The WinBlueSoft company is trying to annoy me in to buying their protection!

super-cool-story-bro.png?1244744947

PEOPLE ON MESSAGE BOARDS SHOULD CARE. IF NOBODY CARED ABOUT ANYTHING ON MESSAGE BOARDS, THERE'D BE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT AND THE MESSAGE BOARDS'D GET BORING AND EVENTUALLY DIE OUT. THAT WOULD SUCK.

FORTUNATELY, THERE'RE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CARE. THEY CARE FOR OUR WELLBEING, THEY CARE FOR THE WELLBEING OF FUTURE GENERATIONS.

UNFORTUNATELY, THERE'RE PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE AT ALL, POSTING "TL;DR", "COOL STORY BRO" AND ITS VARIANTS, "I DON'T CARE" AND ITS VARAINTS, ETC. DON'T CARE? DON'T POST!

IF YOU SEE SOMEONE NOT CARING, POST THIS IN RESPONSE. TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE THE WORLD! TOGETHER WE ARE ONE MESSAGE BOARD UNITED!

Archived