Weird Bans......

*Looks at ban list* Temple isn't banned... (In America)

(I would collect a copy of Serket since it looks like a scorpion)

A ban that is ludicrous for me is Delinquent Duo' date=' you pay 1000 select a card in your opponents hand and they discard a different card, what harm is that?

[/quote']

i'll tell you why: delinquent = 2 cards less on hand = hand advantage = unfair advantage...

also, combine that with thestalos...

Didn't we already disscuss this? Just because one card is banned, the other isn't useless. It can be used for discarding, discarding "fodder" as I have heard it. Dark World Lightning, Dester Twister. I already went through with this. There are still many cards that can discard cards for other purposes.

Ok, ok, so you've proved my point that Treeborn has many uses, but still, I didn't ban these crappy cards, did I? No. In fact, let's continue with our rant

Sixth Sense - Hey kids, what's this spell? Easy. Let's spell it together.

B-R-O-K-E-N.

There, wasn't that so much fun? *Maniacaly dorky laughter*

Ok, people. Ban-a-holic 411 lesson for you. Roll dice, choose between 1-6, opponent rolls dice, whatever number is rolled that you chose, you draw that number of cards. if the number that's rolled is different, you discard that number of cards.

<_> Luckily, it ain't in TCG, so we don't have to worry about that.

..............Slime, I'm a critisict. It's what I do.

Plus, I can't help it. As a critisict, it's in my "nature" to piss anybody off when I really don't want to.

Just read "Critisicm For Dummies". I did..................................And I loved it. :)

I just go through the whole list, every card on the list. I mean, a card's a card, right? I mean, don't you all know why Fiber is on the list? Yeah; screws up the whole duel and re-sets everything, except the life points.

Can't we just all calm down about these bans? I mean, this thread can be locked for all I care, and we'll all know why! Why?

Eh, I don't need to tell why. It's not important.

Archived