Starfox Set Re-amp'ed

snyperfox2003

i edited my starfox set -again- with new holos and edited some others so PLEASE rate and comment.

TY in advance

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

2r3yp1l.jpg330964r.jpg330964y.jpg330964g.jpg

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

330964g.jpg330964c.jpg330964g.jpg2ziomkg.jpg330964y.jpg

[spoiler=Monster Cards]

107q8o3.jpg330964m.jpg330964hr.jpg330964vg.jpg330964v.jpg330964p.jpg330964kf.jpg1zzmb92.jpg20rvaxx.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

Andross' Effect:This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Revival Of Andross". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more from the field or your hand. while this card remains on the field all of your opponent's monsters lose 700 ATK and DEF.

R.O.B. The Robot:Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up "starfox" monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains 700 ATK and DEF. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

• 2 months later...

Gold rarity + secret rare image = oh god' date=' the fail.

Never use the secret rarity effect stuff.

Ever.

[/quote']

you know what i realized, for a level two who has a neg rep of two, you have alot to say about this card making fourm. although i havent seen any "epic" work from you, i think his bark is worse that his bite.

• 2 months later...

Archived