and the artist cred for the lthird card is king of duels on photobucket

the credit for Darkness Luster Soldier is YugiMe on rareyugiohcards.com

69536.jpg

69536y.jpg

37179.jpg

37179.jpg

69536g.jpg

"Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon"

When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, you can remove from play 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" in your Deck. This card gains 1000 ATK until the 3rd End Phase after this effect was activated

37179.jpg

"Blue Eyes Dark Dragon" + "Blue Eyes Dark Dragon" + "Blue Eyes Dark Dragon" + "Darkness Luster Soldier"

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set, this card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF, for every Dark attributed, Dragon type monster on the field, in the Graveyard, and removed from play. At the cost of 1,500 Life Points you may half this card's ATK, and attck your opponents Life Points directly

ummmmm these look simular to the Blue-eyes white dragon cards that already exsist

Look there is some ocg and the concept is bad i sorta like the idea but there is just to many problems with it, besides bad pics, and ocg so im nt failng you but

4/10 i like the spell card

The first card's image isn't brilliant and the effect has numerous OCG errors.

The second card's image is simply Blue-Eyes but in Grayscale (and it's not great).

As for the third card, you've calculated the ATK and DEF incorrectly. It should be 4800/4100. Plus it's rather overpowered, since it's effect can take it up to 5800.

2/10

wat ocg errors???

Tainted White Heart

The way it's written' date=' you might as well make these two cards a Ritual Card pair.[/i']

This card is used to Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon". You must Tribute 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your field or hand.

Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon

Should be a Ritual Monster

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Tainted White Heart". This card gains 100 ATK for each "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard.

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dark Dragon

"Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon"

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can remove from play 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Graveyard. If you do, this card gains 1000 ATK until your End Phase.

These cards are terrible :[ y do people make remakes that are worse then the original? and its especially bad here because I'd rather stick with the Vanilla form then this one :[.

No 0/10 would be fair...

and in your poll y would you ask people to give you a rep for 1 card? thats extremely unimpressive that deserves a Neg rep however Im not giving u any reps neg or pos =/ since im nice

Archived