New Blue Eyes 2

trexdrew

howcome wen i posted dis thread b4 i had mixed ratings' date=' but u guys suck, xcept 4da ppl who gave me good reviews

[/quote']

Mainly because the last time you posted this thread, a majority of the repliers were 1 or 2-star members who think Blue-Eyes is awesome, regardless of the fact these are awful.

This time, you've had lots of replies from 3 Stars and higher. In fact a majority of the replies have been 4 and 5-star members (myself included); who know a bad card when they see one. Indeed, the only positive reponses you've got are from two 1-star members, and that's simply because they're inexperienced.

Also, we don't deliberately set out to flame you, we just know when a card is awful, and this is one of those times. We are honest with our rates (as said by SuperCheesy) and if you can't take critisism, then don't post cards.

u ppl who are set out to flame me (ya u' date=' ya u 4-5 star members) think you can do better??? well post da cards u make from any site...cept devianart, and google. self drawn is very nice though.

[/quote']

Please, get it into your head that we are being honest and we are not out to insult you. Just accept that these cards are below-par.

As for your challenge...1 Blue-Eyes Support and 1 Red-Eyes Support monster (pics found on Photobucket).

[spoiler=Lady of The White Dragon]

119569q.jpg

Effect: 1 Spellcaster-Type Tuner + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"

If 2 Trap Cards are activated during the same turn while this card is face-up on the field, after the resolution of the effect of the second Trap Card, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 3 "Blue-Eyes" monsters from your hand, Deck or Graveyard, ignoring Summoning Conditions.

[spoiler=Red-Eyes Nightwing Dragon]

119569mee.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 "Red-Eyes" monsters, except "Red-Eyes B. Chick". When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" from your Deck in Attack Position. Once per turn, during your End Phase, you can Tribute 1 "Red-Eyes" monster on your side of the field to inflict an amount of damage to your opponent equal to the Tributed monster's original ATK.

u could've been true to real Yu-Gi-oh and not have used the crap 5d's concept of fusions for gods sake i mean really' date=' 5d's SUCKS OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

"Lady of the White Dragon" is a Synchro not a Fusion. Fusions came out in the first Konami release (although "Blue-Eyes 3-Body Connection" was technically the first 'Fusion' monster).

Also, 5Ds is a canocal series and therefore as 'real' as the other series.

and ur red eyes support is to overpowered' date=' what if u sacrificed a b. skull dragon... think about that...

[/quote']

Yes, but you'd have to have that Black Skull Dragon on the field to start off with.

and so is ur blue eyes support' date=' ppl like to have a challenge to get big and powerful fusions out and with ur blue eyes support all u need is tha card on the field and a polymerization or a fusion gate and u have the second most powerful fusion monster out on the field.

[/quote']

People like to get their strongest fusions out on the field as quickly as possible to wreak as much damage as possible is my experience. Plus, you have to get a Blue-Eyes onto the field in the first place (and a low-level Tuner); and then you have to wait for a turn in which 2 Traps are activated and "Lady of the White Dragon" isn't destroyed...

Congragulations u've taken the fun and the challenge out of "true" yugioh (not the 5d's CRAP!!!) so thx max darkness u've now completely failed at yc making.

By 'true' Yu-Gi-Oh I take you mean Konami's version of the game, not Bandai's (because some consider that the original and therefore 'true' version of Yu-Gi-Oh). Plus, 5Ds introduction of Synchros, Tuners, Dark Tuners, Dark Synchros and Psychic-Types were a welcome addition to the game.

And that's your opinion (plus we're not even playing the game here), an opinion that's left you flamed as you can't accept your own mistakes. You say I've failed, yet it's your cards that are being ridiculed.

Plus, could you learn how to write English correctly, it's getting annoying to read what is basically Lolzspeak...

Learn to take criticism dude, ignore the flamers, if someone gives you something to make your card better do it, don't just ignore it and label it flaming. And seriously I don't like these cards, remakes aren't very good, and where haven't we seen a card with an effect like this:

This card gains [???] ATK for every [???] in your Graveyard.

It's a very unoriginal effect. Also most of the 5 star people that replied HAVE ALREADY made better cards then you, there not going to go out of there way because your getting moody.

2/10 for cards.

0/10 for attitude.

ok u guys, i finally figured out what ur sayin and i'm gonna change tainted hearts effect to where u have to offer a blue eyes and a dark monster, like a summoned skull or watever dark monster u want to use, and they will be a ritual set kinda like relinquished and thousened eyes idol to make restrict. and i'm really really REALLY sorry for flamin all of u guys on here and sayin u suck, and everything. i get wat ur sayin and u guys know how to make cards close to perfect and so just try and forgive me cause i wuz just really mad at u guys 4 sayin they suck and i didn't think about wat u were sayin.

Well, there are some OCG errors, but your OCG is much better.

Tainted White Heart

Tribute any number of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" cards to activate this card. Special Summon an equal number of "Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon" from your hand or Deck in Attack Position.

Change this to a Normal Spell Card.

Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Tainted White Heart". This card gains 100 ATK for each "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard.

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dark Dragon

"Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Dark Dragon"

When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, you can remove from play 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" in your Deck. This card gains 1000 ATK until the 3rd End Phase after this effect was activated.

ATK: 4800 / DEF: 4100

• 2 weeks later...

i really don't like this concept because Blue eyes support will never used in future

anyway i have seen better tries

FAIL! What do you think The White Stone of Legend is? Blackwing support? Get out if you don't know yugioh.

The cards' pics are not very good or creative. Why are you under the impression that people go around giving reps every time they view cards? I have half a mind to neg you for begging.

howcome the ppl who voted for the top 2 choices on the poll didn't do what it said

NO ONE positive reps a rep begger.

Archived