Bombardier Beetle, continuation The Last Two Horus Threads

BehindTheMask

nyways ignore Horus he is a religious hatin swastika lovin bad guy

You have no room to make that claim; he actually puts thought into his posts.

I tink you is just out ta get he. Bac off be4 I hit u in da face!!>11!

die you motherfuckfagggot

nyways ignore Horus he is a religious hatin swastika lovin bad guy

You have no room to make that claim; he actually puts thought into his posts.

I tink you is just out ta get he. Bac off be4 I hit u in da face!!>11!

die you motherfuckfagggot

Bish, I killed 8 min in irack and i kick you ass rite her rite now.

I'll end this bullshit "Evolution" theory.

Evolution is based on a certain (almost beleivable) occurance known as the "Geologic Column"

The Geologic column states that as animals "evolve" the go higher up on the column.

Example: a dinosaur died millions of years ago' date=' therefore, it must be on the bottom.

The evolutionist says that man evolved from these weird odd creatures. The lines between say mammal and bird would be made by "missing links" or: A cross between a certain animal kind.

A noteable one is Seymoria (Half Amphibian, Half Reptile.)

Now the reason the Creationist can prove evolution hasn't taken place is that the geologic column hasn't been discovered on any continent. In some cases finding Skeletons of man with dinosaur skeletons.

Also, the fossils of these "missing links" are spread throughout rock stratae, making the missing link theory invalid.

Evolution dpsent exist. Creation is supernaturalistic, but it seems to be better than Evolution.

[/quote']

This post, especially the last sentence, made me angrier than I ever have been when confronted with anti-rationalist sheet.

Creation is BETTER? What the funk does that mean?

' pid='2542398' dateline='1247297625']

Evolution is based on a certain (almost beleivable) occurance known as the "Geologic Column"

The Geologic column states that as animals "evolve" the go higher up on the column.

Example: a dinosaur died millions of years ago' date=' therefore, it must be on the bottom.

The evolutionist says that man evolved from these weird odd creatures. The lines between say mammal and bird would be made by "missing links" or: A cross between a certain animal kind.

Now the reason the Creationist can prove evolution hasn't taken place is that the geologic column hasn't been discovered on any continent. In some cases finding Skeletons of man with dinosaur skeletons.

Also, the fossils of these "missing links" are spread throughout rock stratae, making the missing link theory invalid.

Evolution dpsent exist. Creation is supernaturalistic, but it seems to be better than Evolution.

[/quote']

This post, especially the last sentence, made me angrier than I ever have been when confronted with anti-rationalist s***.

Creation is BETTER? What the f*** does that mean?

Well, basically, everything you believe is wrong and you are a sub-human because of your lack of faith in creationism.

[/quote']

This post, especially the last sentence, made me angrier than I ever have been when confronted with anti-rationalist s***.

Well, basically, everything you believe is wrong and you are a sub-human because of your lack of faith in creationism.

My 'lack of faith' is actually passion for rationality and making sense.

Seriously. If you had never heard of the Christianity or anything, and someone walked up to you and said, "Yo, a dude in the sky creating EVERYTHING, then he put 2 people on Earth and they had 2 sons (one of whom died) and then the remaining son inexplicably populated the earth after only 6000 years. Believe me, or you will spend eternity in fire and suckage," would you seriously believe that?

' pid='2542423' dateline='1247298261']

[/quote']

Seriously. If you had never heard of the Christianity or anything, and someone walked up to you and said, "Yo, a dude in the sky creating EVERYTHING, then he put 2 people on Earth and they had 2 sons (one of whom died) and then the remaining son inexplicably populated the earth after only 6000 years. Believe me, or you will spend eternity in fire and suckage," would you seriously believe that?

Sounds absolutely rational to me.

' pid='2542423' dateline='1247298261']

[/quote']

Sounds absolutely rational to me.

Well, funk.

Archived