Transfer your uploaded card images

YCMaker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a problem beyond YCMaker's control anymore so there's nothing left to so besides re-upload all the images.

If I upload my card images onto photobucket and then use a direct link and copy and paste the direct link onto the card maker' date=' will I have any other issues?

[/quote']

This is starfire3. It shouldwork if you use PB. I have done it before. Have you clicked on the "Click Here" thing multiple times? We had to do it three times till it worked. If you do it again it should work.

It's a problem beyond YCMaker's control anymore so there's nothing left to so besides re-upload all the images.

If I upload my card images onto photobucket and then use a direct link and copy and paste the direct link onto the card maker' date=' will I have any other issues?

[/quote']

You won't have any issues doing that, but you shouldn't have any issues with the upload function now that we're using the new remote image server. The problem you had only affected the images you uploaded prior to this change, which was actually made a few weeks ago.

Yeah, I realized that my most recent cards are fine. It's just my older ones, but since I just finished uploading all my card images onto photobucket, I might as well just do the rest and copy and paste using direct links.

There are goods to this, now I can clean out my card maker and organize things.

Well thanks for all the help YCMaker

Weird. I only have 2' date=' but when I click the link, it says that the transfer failed. Any help?

[/quote']

Usually the transfer fails if the original image doesn't actually exist. Try generating the card, and if no card image appears (it will be white) then you have your problem.

Archived