Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal Contest LOCK PLZ

Daybreak

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sorry franco911. I was out. Here's my card as promised.

83599.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Plant-Type monster on your side of the field. As long as this card is on the field, increase every Plant-Type monster on your side of the field's ATK/DEF by 300. For every Plant-Type monster on the field, increase this card's ATK/DEF by 100. If a Plant-Type monster attacks this card, negate the attack. Once per turn, you may inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points to your opponent. If you do that, remove 1 Plant-Type monster on your side of the field from play. If there are more than 3 Plant-Type monsters removed from play, return this card to the top of your deck and inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

p.s This is my best pokemon card yet. XD

Sorry. I had to go to Long Xing Xia. A place in China. I couldn't bring my laptop overnight...

If i'm in the Semi-finals, card coming up soon.

ME CARD IS HERE!

192047.jpg

Lore:

Every time you or your opponent draws a card out of the Draw Phase, put 1 Card Counter (max. 10) on this card. When this card has 10 Card Counters on it, destroy all cards on the field. As long as this card remains on the field, your opponent skips his/her Standby Phase. This card can not Attack the first turn it is Summoned on your side of the field.

No' date=' Articuno is a Kanto pokemon, but whatever. >_>

Legendary Pokemon in Johto are Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Celebi, Lugia, and Ho-oh. That's it.

[/quote']

S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to make it in to a Suicune.

The contest is currently loading, please enjoy some messages from our sponsors!

You want yogurt? No, you want ice cream? Enjoy our brand new Yocream and put it anywhere for a delicious treat! You could put it out for a delicious drink, put it in the fridge for a tasty yogurt, or even in the freezer for scrumptious ice cream. Oh, don't put it in the oven, or you'll get crap.

Brought to you by Yocream. Enjoy the taste, but not in the oven!

The contest is currently loading' date=' please enjoy some messages from our sponsors!

You want yogurt? No, you want ice cream? Enjoy our brand new Yocream and put it anywhere for a delicious treat! You could put it out for a delicious drink, put it in the fridge for a tasty yogurt, or even in the freezer for scrumptious ice cream. Oh, don't put it in the oven, or you'll get crap.

Brought to you by Yocream. Enjoy the taste, but not in the oven!

[/quote']

Im sigging that lol

PWNAGE!

Me V.S Pikachu...

THE FINAL BATTLE!

Yoshi V.S. Pikachu...

WHO WILL BE VICTORIUOS!?!?!?!111!!?!!!!?

Lol you should read more Pokemon books.

Chinese people like me go on the internet. XD

I'M CHINESE TOO!

I feel insulted... xD

My card:

192047.jpg

Lore:

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 WATER Attribute monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a Trap card effect, flip a coin. If the result is Heads, Increase your Life Points by half of your opponent's remaining Life Points. If the result is Tails, you lose Life Points equal to your opponent's remaining Life Points. This card can not Attack if your opponent has 3 or more active face-up Spell cards on their side of the field.

Archived