Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal Contest LOCK PLZ

Daybreak

Welcome Card Makers of all ages to the 1st Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal Version contest. One of you will walk away with 40 points and 3 reps. Your job is to make the most cool, foolproof, and amazing Johto Region pokemon or Gym Leader or Trainer card. I am the judge no arguments. If you think you're brave enough to take on this contest be my guest. I guarantee all of you, the weak crowd will be weeded out by the end of the first round. Contest ends on the fourteenth entry is 3 points. Now Show me what you're all made of. 2nd prize is 15 points 1 rep. 3rd prize is 5 points

RULES

No spamming.

No ripping off someone's cards.

8)

Contestants

1 Darthus =p

2 .Agent Yoshiru

3 Pikachu

4 Asuka Reishim

5 Prodigy101

6 Tainted Wisdom

7. Tonystuan

8 Yankeefan

9 X-L Prime=p

10 Pokemon 8548=p

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

192047v.jpg

My card ^

Points Payed.

Lore:

When this card is sucsessfully Normal Summoned on your side of the field, Special Summon one Level 4 or under WATER Attribute monster on your side of the field. On the sixth turn this card remains face-up on the field, Tribute this card and Special Summon one "Croconaw" on your side of the field.

I am so in. (Even though I officially retired from Card Making.)

83599.jpg

Card Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 'Eevee' on your side of the field. When this card attacks, select one of your opponent's monsters. If that monster is a Warrior or Beast-Warrior type monster, that monster cannot attack this card next turn. If it is another type of monster, decrease it's ATK by 300 until the end of your opponent's next End Phase.

p.s No Second of Third place prizes?

Lol Club Pikachu is known everywhere in this forum.

Anyways' date=' you said 'the weak crowd will be weeded out by the end of the first round'. Does that mean we have different rounds?

[/quote']

O RLY?

Isn't Yoshi Fruit Tree Union as poupulaer? :D

Lol Club Pikachu is known everywhere in this forum.

Anyways' date=' you said 'the weak crowd will be weeded out by the end of the first round'. Does that mean we have different rounds?

[/quote']

O RLY?

Isn't Yoshi Fruit Tree Union as poupulaer? :D

YA RLY.

It's not stickied, but Club Pikachu is. (And no, don't start a fight between the two clubs.)

Here is my edited version:

typhlosion.jpeg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can be Special Summoned by Tributing a "Quilava" from your side of the field.If a WATER monster declares a attack to Typhlosion,decrease the ATK of this card by 500.If Typhlosion destroys a WATER monster as a result of a battle, you can search up your Deck for a "Flamethrower" Spell Card.If Typhlosion is equiped with a "Blaze" card,increase its ATK by 500 additional.

Pikachu what I meant was that the people not strong enough to survive the first round will be eliminated. All right Nice cards guys. There will be four rounds. Prodigy101 I need your points. No copying cards or your out man that's the rules. First round ends in Sunday!!

Archived