:For Queen and Country:[A Hellsing RP](started, accepting via PM){Co-owned by Kuja}

Fallen Hero

OoC:

I was accepted by PM, and was allowed to meet everybody, 'accidentally'.

Currently, nobody knows I'm in Hellsing except Fallen's character.

IC:

Blair was walking along the streets of London, and he watched every move as he walked. He sighed, and pulled down his hood. He wore a black jacket with a hood, the hood on his head was lightly taken off. He wore his three swords strapped to his side, a white t-shirt, light black jacket, and blue jeans. His eyes had a look of blankness, as if he didn't have a care at all for anything.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Of course, you know me so well! :3

Fallen tells me you all are near a cave of some sort?

IC:

Blair looked up, his eyes still blank. "I don't see why I had to do this..." He said to himself. "Find the others..." He said, "And help them." He sighed, and scratched the back of his head. "But I don't know where the hell they are..."

OoC: Exactly, Fenrir said it all... :3

After reading Darren Shan, I feel that the natural abilities for vampires are wrong, lol.

IC:

Blair continued walking, until he was off the road. In a few minutes he arrived at a cave, he sighed. "Guess I need to check that part..." He said, and slowly walked to it.

Alex sighed, and spotted another individual. "Hey Luna, do you have any clue who he is?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the new figure. Wyverns trusted nobody, and if that nobody happened to be a werewolf, well, that was worst. The funny thing is, Wyverns think differently of other races. They consider Vampires mosquitoes, and werewolves rats.

Archived