:For Queen and Country:[A Hellsing RP](started, accepting via PM){Co-owned by Kuja}

Fallen Hero

This RP is my first one made but thankfully i have Kuja (who has more experience at this) and has collaborated with me. Anyway, hope you will join it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS A M-RATED RP

[align=center][spoiler=Plot]

The United Kingdom has been constantly under threat by the attack of supernatural beings and there has been the Hellsing Organisation who work to stop these creatures from the destroying the United Kingdom.

Now the organisation his feeling the pressure of this constant war and are finding it more and more difficult to control the situation, even with the help of Alucard, and Integra Hellsing and the rest of the Convention of Twelve have agreed to start recruiting 'gifted' people to help combat the supernatural beings.

You have now come to the Hellsing Organisation to protect the Queen and Country.

[spoiler=Appearance]

Full Name:

Race(Pick from Races list):

Appearance:

Transformation Appearance:

Unique Ability(optional):

Weapon(s)(optional):

Bio(optional):

[spoiler=Races]

Vampire

Lycan

Elemental

Harpy

Demon

Necromancer

Minotaur

Gorgon

Shapeshifter

Hybrid (Half-man, Half-____)

[spoiler=Natural Abilities (Abilities you already gain depending on race)]

Magic(Includes Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and Dark Arts(Vampires, Necromancers, Demons, Elementals and certain Hybrids))

Petrification(Gorgons ONLY)

Regeneration(Lycans, Vampires, Demons, Elementals and Necromancers)

Seduction(Gorgons and Harpies)

Immortality(Vampires ONLY)

Super Strength(Lycans, Minotaurs, Demons and certain Hybrids)

Super Speed(Lycans ONLY)

Increased Endurance(Lycans, Demons and Minotaurs)

Super Senses(Vampires and Lycans)

Flight(Harpies, certain Vampires, Demons, certain Elementals and certain Hybrids)

Mind Reading(certain Vampires, Demons, Shapeshifters and Hybrids)

Fear Manipulation(Allows the user to warp the enemies minds and make them see things that drives them insane(Necromancers, Demons, certain Vampires and Hybrids))

Ultrasound Screech(Harpies and certain Hybrids)

Bird Control(Harpies ONLY)

Bat Control(Vampires ONLY)

Morph Physical Appearance (Shapeshifters ONLY)

[spoiler=My App]

Full Name: Kevin Stout

Race(Pick from Races list): Lycan

Appearance:

BlackCat1-1.jpg

Transformation Appearance (if needed):

Werewolf.jpg

Unique Ability(optional): Claws and teeth are as strong as diamond when in Lycan form

Weapon(s)(optional): Custom-made Revolver (see pic)

Bio(optional): He was just a regular human who exceeded in the art of hand-to-hand combat by training in many different martial arts styles. On his way back from one of his class he took a path through the woods to get to home quicker but that's when he was attacked by a Lycan and was scratched right across his body by the beasts claws, he did escaped the creature but that was only the beginning of his problems. he did eventually learn to control himself through training in another woodland area, not long after that a group of Lycans came to his house to ask to join the group they were in to help murder supernatural and non-supernatural beings alike but he rejected and they attacked him and his family, he was the only one to survive the attack and sworn vengeance on the one who ordered the attack. He has learnt to use a strong handgun so he doesn't have to rely his Lycan abilities all the time. He join the organisation two months ago.

[spoiler=The Rules]

1. No Spamming

2. No God-Modding

3. I and Kuja control NCPs unless I or Kuja say otherwise

4. Please try not to write in script form

5. Most important rule: ENJOY^^

[/align]

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Apps!

[align=center]Full Name: Derek Joshua Namio

Race(Pick from Races list): Necromancer

Appearance:

1218631690_1722_full.jpeg

Transformation Appearance: N/A

Unique Ability(optional): Can create Necromorphs from corpses(if you've seen or played Dead Space, you know what it is)

Weapon(s)(optional): A black staff with spines around it, and a skull on the top.

Bio(optional): Derek was a quite regular kid, until he one day discovered his necromantic abilities, and became a necromancer. His sole purpose in his necromantic life has been to mutilate and corrupt dead bodies to Necromorphs, but then, he joins the Hellsing Organisation to bring his personal armada to use.

Full Name: Luna Josephine Mc.Johnson

Race(Pick from Races list): Elemental

Appearance:

anime-native%20american.jpg

Transformation Appearance:

[spoiler=Water Elemental]Anima__Water_elemental_boss_by_Wen_M.jpg

Unique Ability(optional): Can control rain, ice and snow.

Weapon(s)(optional):

[spoiler=Scyhte of Ice]Ice_Scythe__by_Nara87.jpg

Bio(optional): Luna has always known of her Elemental abilities, but she has never transformed into her Elemental state, being afraid that its size and power will destroy everything it sees.[/align]

I'll bite, I may not know what the hell is going on, but I'll bite.....literally.

Full Name: Ceodore D'sarc

Race(Pick from Races list): Hybrid Vampire Bat

Appearance: In his natural form, he has the normal body of a man, but his arms are unusually long and thin. His hands have four clawed fingers, with the index finger being longer. There is a black line along his arms. This is his membrane that can contract and retract when needed. Despite it being able to do so, it is quite hard but allows flight. His legs also seem to be a bit thicker than his arms, but are oddly thinner than they should be. His feet support four points toes that can clasp to beams. He has a handsome face, which is sometimes broken by his fanged smile that gets him mistaked for a vampire. His ears are pointed, but not long like a bats.

Transformation Appearance: N/A

Unique Ability(optional): Forced Transition - Using his own energy, Ceodore can force himself into either the shape of a normal human, or of a man-sized Vampire Bat.

Weapon(s)(optional): Blood Fang - A think rapier with a crimson blade.

Bio(optional):

Do we require any knowledge of the anime? I don't care so don't bother =D

Full Name: Kyo Shentaru

Race(Pick from Races list): Minotaur (funk, yeah!)

Appearance: fks8de-1.jpg

Transformation Appearance: (includes armour to) Minotaur.jpg

Unique Ability(optional): Soopah Speedo

Weapon(s)(optional): In picture

Bio(optional): Nah

EDIT: Guys i'll be on holliday for a full week starting tomorow until next saturday

Come on, you guys know I always join these types of rps.

Full Name: Auster 'Torment' Panzer

Race(Pick from Races list): Hybrid; Half-man, Half-Wyvern

[spoiler=Appearance]

coolxk5ehhok.jpg

[spoiler=Transformation Appearance]

febc800b.png

Unique Ability(optional): He can morph different parts of his body only. Example: He could morph his arms into his wyvern form's wings.

Weapon(s)(optional): None

Bio(optional): Born in Australia, Auster is an odd hybrid. He lived with his mother for most of his childhood. He didn't even know about his powers until an accident. One day in the outback, he was confronted by armed men. He was at gun-point, when one of the men had a frightening expression. He overheard them saying he was a 'hybrid' and he snapped. Thinking it was an insult, he morphed and brutally killed all of the men. He then flew towards London, hoping to forget all about his life and focus on a new one.

Archived