Huge tourney, Huge Prizes!!!!! LOCK

Zauls

298616w.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Fairy-Type monsters on the field. While this card is on the field all LIGHT monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Also, once per turn you can Special Summon one "Fairy Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your side if the field. The tokens cannot be used as Tributes for a Tribute Summon, and return to your hand during your opponent's next End Phase.

Yes, it is a continuous effect.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All accepted. AuXiLiArY please could you post the card's effect because I can read it on the card.

298616w.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Fairy-Type monsters on the field. While this card is on the field all LIGHT monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Also' date=' once per turn you can Special Summon one "Fairy Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your side if the field. The tokens cannot be used as Tributes for a Tribute Summon, and return to your hand during your opponent's next End Phase.

Yes, it is a continuous effect.

[/quote']

I can see it is a continuous effect, however tokens cannot be added to your hand. If you don't change that then I will deduct marks when I judge it.

It appears that this time, you are the dining impliment.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard.(It cannot attack this turn). This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this monster conducts battle with 1 of your opponent's monsters, you can pay 1000 Life Points to make the ATK of this card 3400. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can Special Summon up to 2 Fiend-Type monster(s), OR inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard.(It cannot attack this turn). This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this monster conducts battle with 1 of your opponent's monsters, you can pay 1000 Life Points to make the ATK of this card 3400. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can Special Summon up to 2 Fiend-Type monster(s), OR inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[/quote']

Thanks.

298616w.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Fairy-Type monsters on the field. While this card is on the field all LIGHT monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Also, once per turn you can Special Summon one "Fairy Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your side if the field. The tokens cannot be used as Tributes for a Tribute Summon, and are destroyed during your opponent's next End Phase.

I feel lucky. Points sent.

222285.jpg

When this card is on your side of the field, all "Alien" and "Neo-Spacian" monsters lose 500 ATK and DEF. Your opponent cannot Normal Summon "Alien" and "Neo-Spacian" monsters. During your Standby Phase, by paying 500 Life Points you can put 1 counter on this card. When this card has more than 4 counters on this card, you may remove 4 counters from this card to send up to 4 "Alien" or "Neo-Spacian" monsters from your opponent's side of the field, opponent's hand or opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

I say nice side deck material.

i'll enter,points sent, here is my card:224139v.jpg

Effect: As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, take control of all Spirit monsters your opponent Normal or Special Summons. Those monsters do not have to have their effect that returns them to the hand activated. If an Spirit monster is destroyed while this card is face-up on your side of the field, return to the owner's hand the monster that was destroyed at the End Phase. If this card is returned to your hand by a card effect look at your opponent's hand, select and send to the Graveyard 1 Spirit monster in your opponent's hand.

When are we going to get more contestants?

Oh' date=' i has idea! Put in the title, (8 spots left) so people know that its still open!!!

[/quote']

We are going to get more contestants after I BUMP it.

And there are not 8 spots left there are 28 at most, it's just that after a week when 20 contestants have entered then I will not accept any more entries.

Yeah! Bump it! BUMP IT! BUMP THE SYSTEM!

Don't bump a contest that doesn't need it. Have you done this before? If so you just earned yourself a free neg sandwhich (with extra salad, in the form of disqualification), congratulations!

Archived