Huge tourney, Huge Prizes!!!!! LOCK

Zauls

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 3 cards:

Unkerzaw, the Bronze Wrecker

114689f.jpg

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2363/114689.jpg' alt='114689.jpg'>[/center]

If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. If this card is Special Summoned in this way, its ATK and DEF are reduced to 0. When this card is destroyed by battle while it is in Attack Position and has 0 ATK and DEF, you can switch all monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position until his/her next End Phase.

To answer the question that 1337 asked and turtleking copied, they don't have to but they can if you want. I will post froggyman2's cards here so you can all see what you are up against (i miss froggyman and I am desperately awaiting his return *sob*):

298616eam.jpg

298616g.jpg

There, now only 1337 needs to post his cards!

ok, i am ready:

[spoiler=monster 1] 29lz951.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 3 Exile Counters on this card (max. 5). Place 1 Exile Counter on this card each time a monster changes their battle position. This card gains 300 ATK for each Exile Counter on this card. You can remove 3 Exile Counters from this card to inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Tuner monster you control. If this effect is activated, this card and all Tuner monsters you control cannot declare an attack this turn.

[spoiler=monster 2] 14kuu15.jpg

Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control to change the battle position of 1 face-up monster on the field. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Tuner monster from your hand or Deck. That monster cannot declare an attack during the turn it is Special Summoned.

IS THIS OVER? DID I LOSE YET?

Sorry about this being so late, I will judge now.

1st prize goes to........... 1337noob!!!!!!!!! Congrats.

2nd place............ Bengal!!!!!!! Again, congrats.

3rd place............ froggyman2!!!!!!!! Once again, congrats.

All of you have been consistently amazing. I will send the prizes ASAP and this contest can be locked now.

Archived