Good advertisment place

Nishi-chan

Umm...

Try submitting your sites to good search engines, and then invite all your friends that you know irl and from the internet to boost activity. I know Google works as the number of hits your site gets = how high it's results get. Google "SAW Entertainment" for an example, my site's there.

Write the URL in a bathroom stall...

Everyone reads the graffiti in there while they're going poo-poo.

my favorite bathroom graffiti

"Here i sit' date='

Broken hearted.

Tried to sh*t,

Only farted."[/i']

On Topic: i have no idea =/

Write the URL in a bathroom stall...

Everyone reads the graffiti in there while they're going poo-poo.

my favorite bathroom graffiti

"Here i sit' date='

Broken hearted.

Tried to sh*t,

Only farted."[/i']

On Topic: i have no idea =/

lol, the weirdest one on the bathroom walls at our school is a giant nazi sign with "We're back" under it.

anyway, if you know an sight with like maybe 30 views, you can try liking with that person. I might be able to make a sight on webs.com and have my friends do stuff on there and link with your sight, if you want.

Well, I forgot till now but it's summer vacation and i can't get my friends to do it till school time. I usually ask all the kids in the gifted class first ( Because we usually have free time when done on a project) then i ask friends and then friends of friends. Last site had over 200 views! But 1 person could visit 30 times and it would count him/her 30 times.

Well, Topic Creator, I'm too good at advertising forums. An example of a forum would be mine accessible via google, "Legends Incarnate", which is more of an elite we're super awesome forum that requires validation and crap to get in so it doesn't have idiots like YCM and other place. I guess to successfully advertise something I would mention your forum and talk about it in every post like a total dick.

That would be awesome! If you could do that I'd gladly give you all my points and 3 rep. The points aren't much though...I gave them all away at a contest a while back. Heh' date=' but still, please do so!

[/quote']

i'll personally give 100 points to whomever helps Niashi. why? because i'm bored

So I take that as a don't put it in your sig cause every 1/20 people would view it and it would get better than it is now?

I highly doubt that 1/20 people would click the sig and I don't think the forum would benefit from YCM members, but if you're so driven there. I put it up as a sig, now watch nothing happen.

Archived