ultimite pkemon Card contest 20 points and 5 rep to the winner! only 1 spot left!

Ω Link Ω

Ok rules are simple -

Starts today

I start judging once 20 people join and enter there card(s)

You can have a max of 5 cards but they must be related in some pokemonistc way.

Entry fee is 5 points.

only 10 people will survive this round

edit-oops i forgot the prizes

if you win you get 20 points and 5 rep if you come in in second 10 points

I will judge by-

Pic

Effect

pokemon related

Ocg

oh yea no ripping off others people cards.

Contestens

. Yankeefan: points:not sent (cards: sent !IN!

. Assegai .out.

. Yu-gi-oh Dude

. [email protected] ,out.

. sheep10 points:sent (cards: sent !IN!

. MEWTWOZZ .out.

. Akoolgie800 .out.

. froggyman2 .out.

. Bakudude .out.

. .:Metal Militia:. !IN!

. .Agent Yoshiru .out.

. turtleking281 points:sent (cards:sent !IN!

. Fayaz Rahaman points points:sent (cards:sent !IN!

. rodri666 points sent (cards:sent !IN!

. hitokage points sent cards sent !IN!

. return spear poins sent cards sent !IN!

. gustavosuarez Points:sent cards Sent !IN!

. cantstaystill Points:not sent (Cards: sent !IN!

Zelda Hero 1 points: sent (cards Sent!IN!

bump

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

222059w.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● When this card battles, you can destroy 1 WATER monster you control. If you do, your opponent cannot activate any Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If you use this effect, this card cannot declare an attack next turn.

222059a.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing "Reptilian Beast - Totodile" in face-up Attack Position. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Evolution Counter on this card. If this card destroys a monster, place an amount of Evolution Counters on this card equal to the Level of the destroyed monster (Max.7). Remove 7 Evolution Counters from this card and send it to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Reptilian Beast - Feraligatr" from your hand or Deck.

222059h.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Reptilian Beast - Croconaw". When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can place 1 Bite Counter on this card(Max. 5). Remove 5 Bite Counters from this card to inflict 500 Points of damage to your opponent. If this card is the only monster you control, inflict 1000 Points of damage instead.

[align=center][spoiler=Absol]25511x.jpg

[spoiler=Efect]When this card is Summoned, if there is a face-up Field Spell Card on the field, place 1 Chaos Counter on 1 face-up Field Spell Card on the field. If a Field Spell Card with a Chaos Counter on it would affect the Attribute of a monster(s), it is treated as affecting all monster(s) with the same Attribute as this card. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, the Attribute of this card becomes the Attribute of the destroyed monster. If there are no face-up Field Spell Cards on the field when this card is Summoned, place 1 Chaotic Land Counter in your Field Spell Card Zone. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, while there are no face-up Field Spell Card(s) on the field, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Chaotic Land Counter in your Field Spell Card Zone. Once per turn, during your End Phase, by removing 3 Chaotic Land Counters from your Field Spell Card Zone, you can select 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck and place it face-down in your Field Spell Card Zone.

[/align]

Made the pic myself ^_^

I'm in. Points payed. My cards:

192047env.jpg

Lore:

When your opponent declares an Attack on one of your monsters, you get to select the attack target. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you may look at the top 5 cards of your deck. Then you may place the cards in any order you want. On the 7th turn this card remains face-up on your side of the field, Tribute this card and Special Summon 1 "Weavile" from your hand or your deck.

192047hcc.jpg

Lore:

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned on your side of the field after you Tribute 1 "Sneasel" that has been on your side of the field for 7 turns. This card can not be selected as a Spell Card target. When your opponent has 4000 Life Points or less, you can Tribute this card and inflict 1200 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

192047k.jpg

Lore:

Request a handshake with your opponent. If your opponent agrees to the handshake, half both player's Life Points and destroy all cards on both sides of the field. Then reunite all cards in both players' Graveyard and hand to thier deck and draw 5 cards. If your opponent doesn't agree with the handshake, remove from play all cards on the field.

I'm in...Points sent:

167100e.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing one face up "Chimchar" from your side of the field. Increase the ATK of this card by 600 when it battles an EARTH monster. Decrease the ATK of this card by 400 when it battles a WATER monster.

167100u.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing one face up "Monferno" from your side of the field. Increase the ATK of this card by 800 when it battles an EARTH monster. Decrease the ATK of this card by 200 when it battles a WATER monster.

Lol, I may have to submit some of my fave cards instead of Absol..XD

(Absol is my fave pkm card tho XD)

[spoiler=Flicker Flame - Charmander]25511l.jpg

[spoiler=Burning Rage - Charmeleon]25511k.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Flickering Flame - Charmander", increase the ATK of this card by 100 during every 1 of your Standby Phases. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. During the End Phase of a turn that this card inflicted Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Blazing Dragon - Charizard" from your hand of Deck.

[spoiler=Blazing Dragon - Charizard]25511u.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned exceot by the effect of "Burning Rage - Charmeleon". During battle between this card and an opponent's monster with a lower DEF this this cards ATK, inflict the differance as battle damage to your opponent's Life Points. By sending 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card on the field. If you do, this card cannot declare an attack this turn.

I'm in...Points sent:

167100e.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing one face up "Chimchar" from your side of the field. Increase the ATK of this card by 600 when it battles an EARTH monster. Decrease the ATK of this card by 400 when it battles a WATER monster.

167100u.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing one face up "Monferno" from your side of the field. Increase the ATK of this card by 800 when it battles an EARTH monster. Decrease the ATK of this card by 200 when it battles a WATER monster.

may i recomend entering chimchar?

Lol' date=' I may have to submit some of my fave cards instead of Absol..XD

[spoiler=Flicker Flame - Charmander']25511l.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Flickering Flame - Charmander", increase the ATK of this card by 100 during every 1 of your Standby Phases. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. During the End Phase of a turn that this card inflicted Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Blazing Dragon - Charizard" from your hand of Deck.

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned exceot by the effect of "Burning Rage - Charmeleon". During battle between this card and an opponent's monster with a lower DEF this this cards ATK, inflict the differance as battle damage to your opponent's Life Points. By sending 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card on the field. If you do, this card cannot declare an attack this turn.

AWSOME! but i would have saved these up for one of the later rounds you can still take these cards out of the compation.

and to the rest of you awsome cards but you all still have time to edit your cards.

I'm in...Points sent:

167100e.jpg

167100u.jpg

may i recomend entering chimchar?

Lol' date=' I may have to submit some of my fave cards instead of Absol..XD

[spoiler=Flicker Flame - Charmander']25511l.jpg

AWSOME! but i would have saved these up for one of the later rounds you can still take these cards out of the compation.

and to the rest of you awsome cards but you all still have time to edit your cards.

I have alot of other cards dude, lol

Archived