ultimite pkemon Card contest 20 points and 5 rep to the winner! only 1 spot left!

Ω Link Ω

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent points can i join?

341974x.jpg

[spoiler= Effect]This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters of different Attributes. The ATK of this card is the total Level of the Tributed monsters x300. Once per turn, depending on the monsters Tributed, you can activate 1 of the following effects.

WATER: Remove from play 1 monster you control and increase your Life Points by half the selected monster's ATK.

FIRE: Discard 1 Monster Card from your hand to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls of the same level.

LIGHT: Select 1 face-down monster your opponent controls and place it in face-up Attack Position. If the selected monster has a FLIP effect, destroy it instead.

DARK: Select 1 monster your opponent controls. The selected monster is put in face-down Defense Position until your next Draw Phase.

EARTH: Draw 1 card. You must skip your next Draw Phase.

WIND: No other card you control can be selected the target of an Attack until the End Phase of your opponent's turn.

Here they are!!

Sorry for being late ;)

[spoiler=Legendary Pokemon:Entei]

102tf8l.jpg

Lore:

This monster can only be special summoned by having 2 monsters with "Legendary Pokemon" at the start of their name.When "Legendary Pokemon:Entei" is summoned,pay 1000 life points.Then,take 5 monster cards from your graveyard.Tribute "Legendary Pokemon:Entei" to destroy all fire type monsters from your opponents field.Then,put this card on top of your deck.

I'd like to join this event, points being sent.

My entries: [spoiler=PKMN cards]117769.jpg117769q.jpg117769qtb.jpg117769m.jpg117769u.jpg

[spoiler=Hard to read effects]

Toon Heatran-This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monster Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target.

Heatran/Assault Mode-This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". When this card is Summoned, Inflict 1500 points of damage to your opponent. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Heatran" from your Graveyard.

I enter. Points sent. My cards:

27671o.jpg

27671g.jpg

You can Special Summon this card by tributing 1 "Shaymin" monster. If this card was Special Summoned by this way, you can Special Summon up to 2 "Shaymin" monsters from your hand. When a "Shaymin" monster is Summoned, increase the ATK of all "Shaymin" monster on the field by 300 for each "Shaymin" monsters on the field. If a Plant-Type monster would by destroyed you can negate the effect of a "Shaymin" monster on the field instead.

27671h.jpg

Each time a "Shaymin" monster(s) would be destroyed, you can reduce this card's ATK by 500 to return that monster(s) to your hand. If yo do, inflict 800 of Damage to your opponent for each "Shaymin" monsters on the field. When the ATK of this csrd becomes 0 by this effect, you can destroy it to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Plant-type monster from your Graveyard.

Can I join?

i've sent you the points

the cards will be coming soon

Here they are

324670n.jpg

Cresselia's Creator + 3 or more Non-Tuners

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by a Synchro Summon. You can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. As long as this card is face-up on the field, whenever you would take damage (Except Battle Damage) you gain that amount of Life Points instead.

324670b.jpg

Dialga's Disciple + 2 or more Non-Tuners

If this card is in your Graveyard, you can pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard ignoring any summoning conditions, this card is then Removed from play.

324670jyo.jpg

Darkrai's Double + 2 or more Non-Tuners

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by a Synchro Summon. Any monster that is summoned cannot attack until the end of their next End Phase after that monster was summoned. If none of your opponent's monsters declared an attack, you can inflict 300 points of damage per monster that did not declare an attack at the end of your opponent's Battle Phase.

324670g.jpg

Rayquaza's Rookie + 3 or more Non-Tuners

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by a Synchro Summon or by its own effect. This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 2 Dragon-Type monster to Special Summon this card.

324670rfq.jpg

Lugia's Leader + 2 or more Non-Tuners

During your Main Phase, you can halve this card's ATK until your next Standby Phase, this card can attack your opponent directly during the turn that this card's effect is used. You can change the battle position of this card once per turn, during your End Phase.

Archived