Careless Whisper

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No' date=' it is not, you pathetic loser

Just kidding, but really, you suck at like

Joking...

heh, virgin

dude I'm only 8, JK, I'm actually 12. WHAT IF MY MOMMY FIGURED OUT I DONE IT? what if she figured out I made out with my girlfriend. What if you are my mom trying to get answers from me? GO AWAY U EVIL PEOPLE!!

You shouldn't be much younger than 16 for that. Children shouldn't date, they're too young and hormone crazy to really understand what they're getting into. Since someone will mention it, they also shouldn't hook up because there's no need for them to have sex either.

I don't hook up to have sex. I don't hook up to make out, yet somehow it happened. I hook up for a special bond and waking up everyday thinking that there is always someone out there for you, always feeling loved by that person and vice versa. For sharing emotions that are too deep to be shared with friends or family. A feeling of hapiness and of care. There was always an empty part of me until I found her.

I don't hook up to have sex. I don't hook up to make out' date=' yet somehow it happened. I hook up for a special bond and waking up everyday thinking that there is always someone out there for you, always feeling loved by that person and vice versa. For sharing emotions that are too deep to be shared with friends or family. A feeling of hapiness and of care. There was always an empty part of me until I found her.

[/quote']

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaaahahahahhaahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaa.

I just laughed SO funking HARD at that.

www.urbandictionary.com/hookup (definition 3)

That should explain why kid. You should know words before you use them indiscriminately.

Archived