Lump sat alone in a boggy marsh!

Careless Whisper

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You shouldn't be much younger than 16 for that. Children shouldn't date' date=' they're too young and hormone crazy to really understand what they're getting into. Since someone will mention it, they also shouldn't hook up because there's no need for them to have sex either.

[/quote']

Aren't you like 17 yourself?

OH FORGET WHAT I WAS SAYING.

I totally agree however. Except I'm going to be a hypocrite and not apply your views to myself because I'm in lurv.

Because that's how I mother funking roll.

You shouldn't be much younger than 16 for that. Children shouldn't date' date=' they're too young and hormone crazy to really understand what they're getting into. Since someone will mention it, they also shouldn't hook up because there's no need for them to have sex either.

[/quote']

I totally agree however. Except I'm going to be a hypocrite and not apply your views to myself because I'm in lurv.

Because that's how I mother f***ing roll.

Lol, aren't you like 16 kid?

[/quote']

>_>

Really? 2 years? O_o

[/quote']

>_>

Really? 2 years? O_o

Yes... because dating at 16 is soooo bad... cough

Endless hours spend looking off the Temple of Storms' date=' wondering just how long it will take for me to fall if I jump...[b'] /sarcasm

Eh, better than the rest of you. ;D

Out of pure boredom, I logged on and tested this. Jumping off it's southwest side, in my motorcycle, it took me about 21 seconds to hit the ground.

I was about one second above the ground when I activated the springy arachanoweave in my cloak, and the timer was at 20.

This may not be an exact result, due to me not wanting to pay repairs.

Endless hours spend looking off the Temple of Storms' date=' wondering just how long it will take for me to fall if I jump...[b'] /sarcasm

Out of pure boredom, I logged on and tested this. Jumping off it's southwest side, in my motorcycle, it took me about 21 seconds to hit the ground.

I was about one second above the ground when I activated the springy arachanoweave in my cloak, and the timer was at 20.

You mis-read his post =/

Of course you won't get it if your not a member of SXR.

You have a f-cking Chopper/Hog?

Waste of gold that doesn't make you bad ass. :P

You have a f-cking Chopper/Hog?

Waste of gold that doesn't make you bad ass. :P

I just like the way it looks, and the sidecar is fun.

I saw one pre-wrath and immediately resolved to make it my goal to obtain it.

I built it myself ^^

Guest King of Games

I have no sex-life. I'm a bit young for it at 16. Can't remember if legal or not, but who cares about that? People will anyway.

Same girl, plenty of times, she says im the best (also only)

Isn't it something like 90% of sexually active teen get(a girl) pregnant within one year of sex? Dont think i could afford the child support/survive shotgun wedding

Isn't it something like 90% of sexually active teen get(a girl) pregnant within one year of sex? Dont think i could afford the child support/survive shotgun wedding

1: Condoms. They work 99.7% of the time. You'll still get an STD but no baby

2: Abortions. They work 100% of the time, plus you get to keep the little baby without having to pay nothin for it.

Wait... what the f*** does the title of this thread mean?

Is this something that I should know? O_o

I second that.

It's probably irrelevant though.

lol You guys and your unmusical minds. Lump, by Presidents of the U.S.A. is about a girl who's really bad in bed. :D

Anyway, I love how this turned into a flaming arguement between Prometheus and pure.awesomeness (who's name contradicts his character.)

Wow, you YCm can't even stay on a simple topic such as this one. Maybe I should go back to the Cheese threads.

Wait... what the f*** does the title of this thread mean?

Is this something that I should know? O_o

I second that.

It's probably irrelevant though.

lol You guys and your unmusical minds. Lump' date=' by Presidents of the U.S.A. is about a girl who's really bad in bed. :D

Anyway, I love how this turned into a flaming arguement between Prometheus and pure.awesomeness (who's name contradicts his character.)

Wow, you YCm can't even stay on a simple topic such as this one. Maybe I should go back to the Cheese threads.

[/quote']

lol you guy and your ego mind

YCM can stay on a simple topic but a stupid topic tends to end badly, yes.

Sorry no bad feelings but you should know what this type of discussion can turn into.=/ How do you expect to get a serious/honest/crunchalicious answer from a site which is also visited by younger people, among others?

I wouldn't post such a topic here.=/

Archived