.: Transformers Zone :. 36/???

Mr. Hyde

(Off Topic)

*If I remember correctly, Convoy=Optimus Prime, so your Fusion Monsters' names have 'Optimus Prime Optimus Prime' in them.

*Then I did my homework and found out:Liger Convoy = Optimus Prime Savage Claw Mode

Sonic Convoy = Optimus Prime Sonic Wing Mode

Yet correct me if I'm wrong.

(On Topic)

nice cards- haven't found any errors, 8.5/10

Fine fine' date=' i'll change the names oh master of correcting people who want to make the names a little shorter. And I don't think Convoy means Optimus Prime....

but thanks for the comment

[/quote']

'Master of correcting people who want to make the names a little shorter', that's a first.

I'm 99.9% positive Optimus Prime=Convoy.

In what LANGUAGE!

Japanese. Just to be sure' date=' would a Transformers fan please post if I am right or not, highly appreciated.

[/quote']

I recently started watching Galaxy force to see if it was any better then the dub and yeah, they call him Convoy instead of Optimus Prime.

Awesome cards btw.

The one thing that bugs me is that Devastator is really weak for the monsters it takes to fuse him. Six specific monsters for 3000 attack and a little burn damage? Nah, I'll use Five God Dragon, he's easier to summon anyway. I would give Devastator an appropriately devastating effect, but other than that, these are really nice. 9.5/10.

In what LANGUAGE!

Japanese. Just to be sure' date=' would a Transformers fan please post if I am right or not, highly appreciated.

[/quote']

I recently started watching Galaxy force to see if it was any better then the dub and yeah, they call him Convoy instead of Optimus Prime.

Awesome cards btw.

Thanks, the only reason that I was in question was that I looked it up in wikipedia.

• 1 month later...

Archived