Earthbound Immortal Pisqu Yaku

Mehmani

Overpowered effect IMO, but very nice pic and a cool and original name. I once made a card and it included fish in it's name, but it sounded boring so I changed it to the Swedish for fish, it always works. Make the effect more balanced and it would be amazing.

Firstly, one question, did you ask permission to use this picture from Radiant F.U.R.Y or from the person who odered this picture from Radiant?

Secondly, this is just Aslla piscu without the burn effect and Ccapac Apu only with Life Point gain. Nothing interesting.

[Off-Topic] Oh. But it still looks too real to be fake.

Off-Topic: lol, That's what I've been telling others!, But I know for sure it ain't gonna be real, Failnami prefers other cards over older cards that are being used >_>, Anyway, We better let the topic get back on topic XD.

Firstly' date=' one question, did you ask permission to use this picture from Radiant F.U.R.Y or from the person who odered this picture from Radiant?

Secondly, this is just Aslla piscu without the burn effect and Ccapac Apu only with Life Point gain. Nothing interesting.

[/quote']

No actually. I copy-pasted the normal EBI effect (the direct attack and field spell stuff) then I made up the other stuff on the spot. I find the LP gain more similar to Thought Ruler Archfiend than Ccapac Apu.

EDIT: Radiant let me use all of his images for free, including your one, Elsandero. The translation for Two Hands is Maki-Kuna.

[Off-Topic] Oh. But it still looks too real to be fake.

Off-Topic: lol' date=' That's what I've been telling others!, But I know for sure it ain't gonna be real, Failnami prefers other cards over older cards that are being used >_>, Anyway, We better let the topic get back on topic XD.

[/quote']

[Off-Topic] If it EVER becomes a Real Card, give me 1000 points. So don't die or get banned until then.

Archived