Shinedown

Zack Blaze

.45 was a great song. From that point on' date=' nothing else has really impressed me.

[/quote']

How could you say that? .45 is a fantastic song yes, but the new album hasn't impresses you at all? What about "Devour" or "Second Chance" huh? Those are two of the better songs on the charts.

.45 was a great song. From that point on' date=' nothing else has really impressed me.

[/quote']

How could you say that? .45 is a fantastic song yes, but the new album hasn't impresses you at all? What about "Devour" or "Second Chance" huh? Those are two of the better songs on the charts.

"on the charts" means nothing; it's just a rating of how many ppl prefer the same old mainstream sound over something fresh and new.

Anyways, they're okay. They sound like a lot of other bands though, I heard Sound of Madness on the radio and didn't know who did it (I was thinking hinder or creed or nickelback or the rest of the overplayed radio-friendly bands). I'd rather listen to Tool, Pearl Jam, Metallica or Rise Against for radio-friendly mainstream stuff..

Archived