Feel the Love!

asterr259

OCG errors!

are these:

"As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Level 3 or lower monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) This effect cannot be negated."

Self-drawn pic so...no comment.

7/10

OCG errors!

are these:

"As long as this card remains face-up on the field' date=' all Level 3 or lower monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed. [b'](Damage calculation is applied normally.)[/b] This effect cannot be negated."

7/10

u saying I can't draw? ,';/

u saying I can't draw? ' date='';/

[/quote']

No, I never give a rating or comment on a self-drawn picture since I know whatever I say could provoke a hidious backlash. So, 'no comment' in the fact that I won't make a comment, because I just don't. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Nice card, decent pic considering you drew it yourself, and no, I don't really see the joke in this card, so...7/10. It's OP'ed, though. Can't be destroyed at all? That's a bit much. Maybe if they can't be destroyed by battle, or by Spell/Traps/Monsters, but not both. Or maybe if his protection doesn't include himself. Fix that, and you could probably move this to Realistic.

Nice card' date=' decent pic considering you drew it yourself, and no, I don't really see the joke in this card, so...7/10. It's OP'ed, though. Can't be destroyed at all? That's a bit much. Maybe if they can't be destroyed by battle, or by Spell/Traps/Monsters, but not both. Or maybe if his protection doesn't include himself. Fix that, and you could probably move this to Realistic.

[/quote']

OH! lolz I meant to make it level 4 XD

Edited

[/quote']

No, I never give a rating or comment on a self-drawn picture since I know whatever I say could provoke a hidious backlash. So, 'no comment' in the fact that I won't make a comment, because I just don't. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

wwweeellll ok.......i'm watching u ,';/

[/quote']

wwweeellll ok.......i'm watching u ,';/

If you wish.

Archived