Aesirson

Warrior/Effect/EARTH/10 Stars

During your opponents turn, if 3 or more cards you controlled was destroyed during this turn, you can Special Summon this card in Defense Position. During your opponents turn, your opponent must conduct their Battle Phase. All of your opponents Attack Position monsters must attack this card. When an effect to destroy a card you control is activated, decrease the DEF of this card by 500 to negate that effect and destroy the card.

ATK/2500 DEF/5000

Now that my Avatars of the Forgotten Kingdom RP has started I felt like posting this card, I also feel like there's some OCG errors.

Hah. Spoilers!

As for the card itself, the effect is fine (although I would go for a Hamon-ish tinge in that it "While this card is in face-up Defense Position, your opponent cannot select another monster as an attack target.") And (might as well), When an effect to destroy a card you control is activated, decrease the DEF of this card by 500 to negate that effect and destroy the card." Other than that, I can't wait to see this card hit the field!

Archived