Pretty Little Butterfly Sword

I heard it was used in a Combo with Gearfreid (sp) to somehow keep drawing cards that way' date=' In a Exodia deck, You could quickly get all the pieces,

With this banned Elma is pretty useless now.

[/quote']

what combo, gearfried is destroyed, and ou get it back, but is there a draw engine that i have never heard of that activated with a card returning to yur hand or somtin?

I heard it was used in a Combo with Gearfreid (sp) to somehow keep drawing cards that way' date=' In a Exodia deck, You could quickly get all the pieces,

With this banned Elma is pretty useless now.

[/quote']

what combo, gearfried is destroyed, and ou get it back, but is there a draw engine that i have never heard of that activated with a card returning to yur hand or somtin?

ugh.

Gearfried can't be equipped with equip spells. With Royal Magical Library or other Spell Counter Draw Engines on the field. You can get Exodia easily.

Activate Elma > Get a Spell Counter > Elma is destroyed and goes to your hand > Activate again > Get another spell Counter > Repeat.....

In my opinion, if this wasn't banned, Spell Counter Decks would be run more often...if not become somewhat meta-ish.

Guest PikaPerson01

Gearfried + Butterfly Dagger + Either Magical Marionette or Royal Magical Library.

Of the 3, Butterfly Dagger contributed least to the game.

Archived