Metalmorph- A Great Trap Card

Metalmorph is a great trap card with an amazing effect for monster cards. Imagine, your in a battle, you have Marshmallon on your field and are trying to despratly draw a stronger monster and your opponent stupidly plays a Blockman in attack mode knowing the look on your face in disbelief to draw a strong card, like when I know my nephew shyguy07, says, "Trust in the heart of the cards!". Then he draws a wimpy card and says, "I hate the heart of the cards!" :lol:. Your opponent attacks and only had 1100 life points left when you had 150. He's down to 100, when it's your turn, you draw Metalmorph, you win, equip it to Marshmallon, ATK 600, Metalmorph's effect says your card gains half of the targets ATK during the damage calculation so he's up to 1100, You Win!!!!

I know your thinking, When is that going to happen, it may happen in other situatons. Please answer the poll...

Which ones cooler looking...

1. Old One FMR-003

YU_FMR003.jpg

2. New One PP01-EN014

f000_1_b.JPG

Sorry the poll didn't post right...

Just post what you think.

lol no. it sucks. use a freaking Shrink.

i whould normally agree with you on this one but lets not look at metalmorph for aminute and foucis on anthor unforssen beauty riryoku now this does the same effect as shrink but a liltle extra example my oppoint has 5 headed dragon while i have a liltle mokey mokey (this is a ture story so dont ask)

now i play my riryoku and bamm istant kill the only problem with it is that its not a quick play so instead of megamorph which is a good card with plenty of befeits try this lil common beauty but shrink is best iff oppoint is attacking

lol no. it sucks. use a freaking Shrink.

i whould normally agree with you on this one but lets not look at metalmorph for aminute and foucis on anthor unforssen beauty riryoku now this does the same effect as shrink but a liltle extra example my oppoint has 5 headed dragon while i have a liltle mokey mokey (this is a ture story so dont ask)

now i play my riryoku and bamm istant kill the only problem with it is that its not a quick play so instead of megamorph which is a good card with plenty of befeits try this lil common beauty but shrink is best iff oppoint is attacking

Well, shrink is the best but metalmorph isn't that bad at all

Your probably using it wrong: wait for a Smashing Ground, Brain Control, Shrink, ect. and use it as a Spell Shield, and get a 500 Atk boost, or if you are desperate, use it quickly to power up a monster for an attack, and still get a little protection. Regular Metalmorph would be good if it was a Spell and if it worked when the monster is being attacked rather than just when it gets attacked, but it's not and it stinks.

I agree with alot of your responses but, the worst part is, I have a Red Eyes themed deck with new additions with that new premium pack that just came up:) but, the bad thing is I got Metalmorph and Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon so he went good in my deck. The bad thing is when Red Eyes is tributed you can only play the metal dragon from your deck only, so when I draw it, im messed up, waste in my hand (Yet a good offer for Rituals) but, if red eyes is sacrificed this is what it's like in math terms: Red Eyes+Metalmorph=Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon but, it would be better to have Red Eyes with Metalmorph. This is a real story- I have a Red Eyes on the field and Metalmorph face down with a Monster Reborn and a Black Illusion Ritual but, my Nephew shyguy07 has a good feeling 2 of the cards are Metalmorph because I showed him the 3 in my deck. So, he sacrifices 2 ,monsters to play Blue Eyes he go's into his Battle Phase but, remembers and make a agrivated face so he skips it goes into his main phase 2, plays a face down spell or trap so I activated Metalmorph and equipped it to Red Eyes, he thought that all that it did was make me sacrifice him for Red Eyes Metal....Nope. He ended his turn I attacked and he was ready to put my Red Eyes in the graveyard and I'm like....... Umm... Subtract 1200 from your LP and put Blue Eyes in the graveyard so I can go into my MP2. :)

I agree with alot of your responses but' date=' the worst part is, I have a Red Eyes themed deck with new additions with that new premium pack that just came up:) but, the bad thing is I got Metalmorph and Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon so he went good in my deck. The bad thing is when Red Eyes is tributed you can only play the metal dragon from your deck only, so when I draw it, im messed up, waste in my hand (Yet a good offer for Rituals) but, if red eyes is sacrificed this is what it's like in math terms: Red Eyes+Metalmorph=Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon but, it would be better to have Red Eyes with Metalmorph. This is a real story- I have a Red Eyes on the field and Metalmorph face down with a Monster Reborn and a Black Illusion Ritual but, my Nephew shyguy07 has a good feeling 2 of the cards are Metalmorph because I showed him the 3 in my deck. So, he sacrifices 2 ,monsters to play Blue Eyes he go's into his Battle Phase but, remembers and make a agrivated face so he skips it goes into his main phase 2, plays a face down spell or trap so I activated Metalmorph and equipped it to Red Eyes, he thought that all that it did was make me sacrifice him for Red Eyes Metal....Nope. He ended his turn I attacked and he was ready to put my Red Eyes in the graveyard and I'm like....... Umm... Subtract 1200 from your LP and put Blue Eyes in the graveyard so I can go into my MP2. :)

[/quote']

its not worth playing Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon... it doesn;t get the bonus effect

Archived