The Gamer Reviews Application Thread!

Sid.

I'm not sure what to review...

Gears of War 2?

Prince of Persia?

Far Cry 2?

All 3 are amazing...

I know Im not the boss here, but JesusOfChaos did a review of GoW2 (although she isnt in this club). I'd like to see FarCry2 Review, but - of course - its Sid's call.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what to review...

Gears of War 2?

Prince of Persia?

Far Cry 2?

All 3 are amazing...

I know Im not the boss here' date=' but JesusOfChaos did a review of GoW2 (although she isnt in this club). I'd like to see FarCry2 Review, but - of course - its Sid's call.

[/quote']

I agree. I've played the first, didnt really like it. I wonder if the new one is any better.

Im sorry i havent been reviewing guys, theres been a lot on my plate. I think i'll get in like, at least 2 - 3 in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for all your hard work.

XBox 360:

Halo 3 (Ready for Reviewing)

Halo Wars (Reviewed)

Prototype (Reviewed)

Mass Effect (Reviewed)

Fallout 3 (Not ready for Reviewing)

Nintendo DS:

The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass (Reviewed)

The Sims 2 (Ready for Reviewing)

New Super Mario Bros. (Ready for Reviewing)

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (Ready for Reviewing)

What'll I do next?

Since I don't think many people read the rules' date=' I've added a new one, and it's on game reviews.

If you are going to post one, read the rules just to make sure it doesn't get locked.

[/quote']

I agree with your rules, and yes, everyone HAS TO follow the rules.

I do have one thing to ask though, for the sections of the reviews, would it be ok if it were only the ones that i mentioned?

Since I don't think many people read the rules' date=' I've added a new one, and it's on game reviews.

If you are going to post one, read the rules just to make sure it doesn't get locked.

[/quote']

I do have one thing to ask though, for the sections of the reviews, would it be ok if it were only the ones that i mentioned?

Well I don't see it being a problem to have to do mine. Really the more info you give the better.

[/quote']

Well I don't see it being a problem to have to do mine. Really the more info you give the better.

Alright then, thnx.

[/quote']

Alright then, thnx.

So you agree to follow my rules?

If so add them to the first post this way more people see them.

But if you want me to make some changes, I'm all ears to hear what you have to say.

[/quote']

Alright then, thnx.

But if you want me to make some changes, I'm all ears to hear what you have to say.

Ok, will add in a sec. For changes, i have nothing to change. There all very right, and im happy you made rules. Their needed, especially if someone posts a 5 sentence review. (Which i hope wil never happen)

[/quote']

Alright then, thnx.

Ok, will add in a sec. For changes, i have nothing to change. There all very right, and im happy you made rules. Their needed, especially if someone posts a 5 sentence review. (Which i hope wil never happen)

We were close to having one like that. Hell, the main thing that pushed me into making the rules was that thread

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-142567.html

also thanks for adding them.

[/quote']

Alright then, thnx.

We were close to having one like that. Hell, the main thing that pushed me into making the rules was that thread

I've never checked our one of his threads. Im not gonna say anything bad, nor good. Oh, and just wondering, but maybe one other rule, even though i doubt it'll happen, but maybe there should be a rule on Plagarism. Just a thought.

[/quote']

Alright then, thnx.

I've never checked our one of his threads. Im not gonna say anything bad, nor good. Oh, and just wondering, but maybe one other rule, even though i doubt it'll happen, but maybe there should be a rule on Plagarism. Just a thought.

That rule is a given

Archived