10 Top songs of the week.

Riff

These are personal opinions. All I ask is feedback.

10. The End- My Chemical Romance

9. Two Weeks - All That Remains

8. Bleeding Mascara - Atreyu

7. Hammer Smashed Face - Cannibal Corpse

6. Arma-goddamn-m*therf*cking-geddon. - Marilyn Manson

5.Swing Life Away - Rise Against

4. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance

3. Starting Over - Killswitch Engage

2. Pray For Plagues - Bring Me The Horizon

1. Still Fly - The Devil Wears Prada

[align=center]

These are actual Top 10 from the UK:

1.Cascada-Evacuate the Dancefloor

2.La Roux-Bulletproof

3.Michael Jackson-Man In The Mirror

4.Lady GaGa-Paparazzi

5.Kelly Rowland-When Love Takes Over

6.Chipmunk-Diamond Rings

7.The Black Eyed Peas-Boom Boom Pow

8.Kayne West & Ne-Yo-Knock You Down

9.Agnes-Release Me

10.Black Eyed Peas-Gotta Feeling[/align]

[align=center]

These are actual Top 10 from the UK:

1.Cascada-Evacuate the Dancefloor

2.La Roux-Bulletproof

3.Michael Jackson-Man In The Mirror

4.Lady GaGa-Paparazzi

5.Kelly Rowland-When Love Takes Over

6.Chipmunk-Diamond Rings

7.The Black Eyed Peas-Boom Boom Pow

8.Kayne West & Ne-Yo-Knock You Down

9.Agnes-Release Me

10.Black Eyed Peas-Gotta Feeling[/align]

[align=center]

Correction

1. JLS - Beat Again

2. Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor

3. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

4. La Roux - Bulletproof

5. Lady GaGa - Paparazzi

6. David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over

7. Chicane - Poppiholla

8. Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror

9. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me ( Calle Ocho)

10. Chipmunk ft. Emeli Sande - Diamond Rings

[/align]

This thread should be entitled "top ten fails of the week".

Hammer Smashed Face is the only remotely decent song in that list. And the fact that "Stay Fly" by The Devil Wears Prada is at #1 is full-on blasphemous rubbish.

How the hell could you say that about the greatest band in the world?

Because they are NOT' date=' and [b']NEVER WILL BE[/b], the greatest band on Earth. They are generic metalcore/deathcore trash and I could easily name you 20 bands off the top of my head that are better.

Sorry about the flaming, it's nothing personal to you, but that band is just absolutely terrible.

#7 is ok. The rest feels like an emo overload of pure crap.

Yup. This list needs some re-doing.

1. I'm Broken - Pantera

2. Harvester of Sorrow - Metallica

3. Medusa - Anthrax

4. Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth

5. Breed - Nirvana

6. Plush - Stone Temple Pilots

7. Godzilla - Blue Oyster Cult

8. Seasons in the Abyss - Slayer

9. Black Sunshine - White Zombie

10. Cha Said the Kitty - Local H

And some other Heavy Crap thrown in. XD

#7 is ok. The rest feels like an emo overload of pure crap.

Yup. This list needs some re-doing.

1. I'm Broken - Pantera

2. Harvester of Sorrow - Metallica

3. Medusa - Anthrax

4. Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth

5. Breed - Nirvana

6. Plush - Stone Temple Pilots

7. Godzilla - Blue Oyster Cult

8. Seasons in the Abyss - Slayer

9. Black Sunshine - White Zombie

10. Cha Said the Kitty - Local H

And some other Heavy Crap thrown in. XD

That list is slightly better... Needs more obscene metal.

Hammer Smashed Face is the only remotely decent song in that list. And the fact that "Stay Fly" by The Devil Wears Prada is at #1 is full-on blasphemous rubbish.

Because they are NOT' date=' and [b']NEVER WILL BE[/b], the greatest band on Earth. They are generic metalcore/deathcore trash and I could easily name you 20 bands off the top of my head that are better.

Sorry about the flaming, it's nothing personal to you, but that band is just absolutely terrible.

Yap, yap, yap. TDWP is lyrically one of the best artists out there, So I really don't know what you're talking about. They're my personal favourite, in fact, I'm listening to them right now. Gimme Half FTW!

Yap, yap, yap. TDWP is lyrically one of the best artists out there, So I really don't know what you're talking about. They're my personal favourite, in fact, I'm listening to them right now. Gimme Half FTW!

Lyrics mean nothing when your music is too painful to listen to.

>.>

>.>

I wish I had something witty and clever to say in a response, but I have nothing...

Have you every really gave them a good hard listen. They're better than you think.

>.>

I wish I had something witty and clever to say in a response, but I have nothing...

Have you every really gave them a good hard listen. They're better than you think.

Yes, I have actually. A good friend of mine is basically TDWP fanboy...

And even if they ARE better than I think, that still doesn't make them too great because I'm having a hard time finding a band that's of the same relative genre that's worse than them...

BUT, I do feel this thread is going way off topic... Maybe start a new thread of the topic of "TDWP: Yay or Nay?"

>.>

And even if they ARE better than I think, that still doesn't make them too great because I'm having a hard time finding a band that's of the same relative genre that's worse than them...

BUT, I do feel this thread is going way off topic... Maybe start a new thread of the topic of "TDWP: Yay or Nay?"

I was about to say that.

Also I think we should, and make a poll to go with it.

[spoiler=big ass quote]

>.>

I was about to say that.

Also I think we should, and make a poll to go with it.

Alrighty. Consider it done.

Archived