Guardian Sphinx. OP or not?

I actually think it is OP. The only common way to destroy it is to get a low level monster with more than 2400 ATK, and you will need equip cards for that. You can't get a high level monster out because all the monsters you would have used as tributes woould just be returned to your hand. I am the only one apart from froggyman that thinks it is OP i think.

Scenario:

Your opponent has 6 cards in hand and 5 monsters on field. Activate guardian sphinx, opponent has to discard like 5 cards,

I actually think it is OP. The only common way to destroy it is to get a low level monster with more than 2400 ATK' date=' and you will need equip cards for that. You can't get a high level monster out because all the monsters you would have used as tributes woould just be returned to your hand. I am the only one apart from froggyman that thinks it is OP i think.

[/quote']

Or just activate micro ray... Or something else...

I actually think it is OP. The only common way to destroy it is to get a low level monster with more than 2400 ATK' date=' and you will need equip cards for that. You can't get a high level monster out because all the monsters you would have used as tributes woould just be returned to your hand. I am the only one apart from froggyman that thinks it is OP i think.

[/quote']

lolYCM

[/quote']

lolYCM

Why are n00bs always obsessed with equip cards?

[/quote']

lolYCM

BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD.

And what do you mean noobs? We may be noobs but we have the power to neg people for calling us them. Just because I have 600 less posts than you doesn't mean I'm a noob. Would you like it if a 6 star called you a noob? So don't call us noobs.

Frogman he doesn't call you a noob, because you have less posts. He is calling you a noob, because you make stupid statements. And if you really think that Equip cards are good then I might have to agree with him ... Equips should ONLY be run in Ben Kei OTK and PTD Turbo and both of these builds are bad. (Not counting Premature Burial, DDR and other Equips who are not only for lolATK)

[/quote']

lolYCM

BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD.

And what do you mean noobs? We may be noobs but we have the power to neg people for calling us them. Just because I have 600 less posts than you doesn't mean I'm a noob. Would you like it if a 6 star called you a noob? So don't call us noobs.

You make a fairly good point but can't he neg you too ?

We arre curently discussing cards not reps.

[/quote']

lolYCM

BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD.

What reason has he to neg me?

[/quote']

lolYCM

BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD.

What reason has he to neg me?

1st: If you neg him for calling you a noob he has full rights to neg you for "pointless negging"

2nd:

We are curently discussing cards not reps.

[/quote']

lolYCM

BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD.

[align=center]LOL YCM

and what is negging for calling someone a noob for? What rule does it break? And besides, negging him will just prove farther that you're a noob. and everybody has da powa to neg.

coughnoobcough[/align]

I use this with my Rocks deck. And the effect isn't too bad' date=' and it's not OP'ed.

It combos well with the Exxod, Master of the Guard card.

[/quote']

That requires some serious OTK thought, but these guys are too slow. In the current meta, the effect would never work.

à froggyman: Equip cards are awful dead draws. They're hardly worth it.

Archived