Guardian Sphinx. OP or not?

WAY TOO SLOW. Seriously, there is no way this guy could ever accomplish much at all these days. 1-Tribute, has to be set, and effect won't activate unless you flip him yourself...yeah despite being a rather interesting card and one that actually was decent a long time ago, now he's just far too slow to do much anything. Though him + Degenerate Circuit is a pretty lulzy way to get rid of something.

Look' date=' it can't be destroyed easily, if you have loads of other cards like moai (however you spell it) interceptor cannons and stuff it can be quite deadly.

[/quote']

You aren't too good at this game...are you? Who the hell uses Moai Interceptor Cannon <_<

Look' date=' it can't be destroyed easily, if you have loads of other cards like moai (however you spell it) interceptor cannons and stuff it can be quite deadly.

[/quote']

You aren't too good at this game...are you? Who the hell uses Moai Interceptor Cannon <_<

Rock fanatics?

I remember pulling this and was like... 1700 Att for a tribute >.>

Dude' date=' Darkblaze Dragon is a 1200 ATK for 2 tributes card, but it works pretty well.

[/quote']

No it doesn't. If you Normal Summon Darkblaze Dragon, you will lose. If you don't lose, play better people.

Well don't normal summon it then.

I remember running this guy in an old Rock OTK deck.

It was awesome.

Also, it's balanced, since it requires to be Flipped Summoned to get it's effect and it's 1700 ATK doesn't help much either.

I remember pulling this and was like... 1700 Att for a tribute >.>

Dude' date=' Darkblaze Dragon is a 1200 ATK for 2 tributes card, but it works pretty well.

[/quote']

No it doesn't. If you Normal Summon Darkblaze Dragon, you will lose. If you don't lose, play better people.

Well don't normal summon it then.

I rather Normal Summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon than going through all the trouble of Special Summoning Darkblaze Dragon from the Graveyard.

Archived