forbidden memories! (OLD SCHOOL)

smellslikefood

Ahhh, good times...

Anyways, here are some tips:

1. Use the Skull Knight/Gaia the Fierce Knight "Ultra Equip Combo". It can boost them to 5000+ ATK. Thats enough to beat Nitemare's BEUD.

2. ...Or you could instead stall him with a Meteor B. Dragon equipped with a Megamorph (Increases ATK by 1000) until a Raigeki comes.

3. DONT use Acid Trap Holes. They're useless since his cards are all 3000+ ATK.

4. Have a lot of luck.

5. I noticed Nitemare doesn't use his BEUD as much as Seto 3 does. Use that to give yourself an edge to get your best cards.

I love this game. It plays nothing the actual TCG, but it's great. I haven't played it in years though. I can't remember where exactly I got, but it was a part where I had to beat a few really tough guys before I could save again. I never managed to beat them. To answer the question, sorry, no idea. Never got that far.

It's been forever since I played this. I LOVED this game.

I was so proud when I figured out the Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon Fusion.

I always got it with a Thunder-Type Monster + Metal Dragon. It's weird cause 2 Thunder Dragons always gave me something different....I forget what it was.

I remember this game, it played like the card game played in the original manga. I really didnt like this game as you could only put down one card at a time, luck really made whether you would win the duel or not and you have to use alot of fusion to win. also raigeki is incredibly cheap(not surprrised it was forbidden in the TCG). I thought Dulist of the roses was better. I think the only way to win against the bosses is to keep reseting till you get a lucky hand.

hhhmmmmm...thanks everyone :)

what i use is a deck full of cards to fuse to twin headed thunder d. with a lot of equip cards (beast fangs, invigoration,horn of light, dragon treasure, dark energy,and an umi or mountain)

i was sooo close!!

but luck does have A LOT to do with it.

im just gonna have to get lucky i guess.

what i use is a deck full of cards to fuse to twin headed thunder d. with a lot of equip cards (beast fangs' date=' invigoration,horn of light, dragon treasure, dark energy,and an umi or mountain)

i was sooo close!!

[/quote']

This angers me a lot, but think about this - does luck EVER play a part when a computer is really making all the decisions? NO. If you lose, it is (almost) ALWAYS because that's the way the game set it up.

what i use is a deck full of cards to fuse to twin headed thunder d. with a lot of equip cards (beast fangs' date=' invigoration,horn of light, dragon treasure, dark energy,and an umi or mountain)

i was sooo close!!

[/quote']

This angers me a lot, but think about this - does luck EVER play a part when a computer is really making all the decisions? NO. If you lose, it is (almost) ALWAYS because that's the way the game set it up.

Sometimes the computer cheats. It had only 50 points after my attack, and the computer pulled the only combo possible to beat me. I can't remember all the details cause after I beat it like 6 years ago, my brother stole the game and sold it on Ebay... but when I told my parents they made him buy me Reshef of Destruction and a Total Defense Shogun tin. :P

Archived