I don't know what a turbo is, but I want to call this Beautiful Turbo anyway.

Xander'd for your convenience.

[spoiler=Updated 2009.07.21]main: 19.21.00

• 1 Chaos Sorcerer
    1 Dark Armed Dragon
    1 Endymion, the Master Magician
Norsewemko, Beautiful Goddess of Salvation

3 Armageddon Knight
2 Honest
2 Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
3 Ritual Fiend Releaser
1 Sangan
2 Summoner Monk

2 Allure of Darkness
1 Brain Control
1 Heavy Storm
3 Magical Citadel of Endymion
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Preparations for the Ritual
3 Ritual of Salvation
3 Spell Power Grasp
3 Toon Table of Contents
1 Toon World

extra: mm

• in progress

side: mm.ss.tt

• in progress

The point of Citadel is to establish a permanent protection' date=' so she wouldn't have to run over.

I don't think I'm likely to Honest Manju.

Although, if you can cut a slot, I would love to put in a third Honest.

[/quote']

Honestly (Also no pun intended), if that's the concept of the Deck, there'd be no need for a third Honest. It seems consistent, let alone broken. (:)) If you were to run a third Honest, it wouldn't have any targets would it? I mean you could drop an Honest to beef your Goddess, but that would be pointless because most monsters have less ATK now-a-days. Keep Honest @ two

The only really questionable thing is Spell Power Grasp and the only thing I would even consider replacing it for is some Solemns or Bribes...other than that, it looks like it should run properly. And that really all just comes down to personal preference at this point, do you care more about an extra sturdy Citadel and almost ensuring Endymion gets out or do you care more about insurance?

The only really questionable thing is Spell Power Grasp and the only thing I would even consider replacing it for is some Solemns or Bribes...other than that' date=' it looks like it should run properly. And that really all just comes down to personal preference at this point, do you care more about an extra sturdy Citadel and almost ensuring Endymion gets out or do you care more about insurance?

[/quote']

Well, once Norsewemko hits the field, the opponent is pretty much screwed, right?

I don't think Solemn or Bribe is too necessary, since both cards protect themselves, but I will try Solemn if Grasps fails.

The only really questionable thing is Spell Power Grasp and the only thing I would even consider replacing it for is some Solemns or Bribes...other than that' date=' it looks like it should run properly. And that really all just comes down to personal preference at this point, do you care more about an extra sturdy Citadel and almost ensuring Endymion gets out or do you care more about insurance?

[/quote']

Well, once Norsewemko hits the field, the opponent is pretty much screwed, right?

I don't think Solemn or Bribe is too necessary, since both cards protect themselves, but I will try Solemn if Grasps fails.

The problem here is that norsewemko can't be destroyed but it doesn't prevent raiza, caius, grand mole, giant trunade... from screwing your combo. Some sort of protection like solemn judgment would help but it's hard to tell what to cut for it.

[/quote']

The problem here is that norsewemko can't be destroyed but it doesn't prevent raiza, caius, grand mole, giant trunade... from screwing your combo. Some sort of protection like solemn judgment would help but it's hard to tell what to cut for it.

I would probably cut Grasp for Solemn, depending on test results, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Less Armageddon Knight' date=' more Foolish Burial maybe? Provides slightly more Spell Counters for extra awesomeness.

[/quote']

Damn it, that's actually a really good point, except I don't want to do that.

Armageddon gives me something to release into Norsewemko, and Grasp is suppose to compensate for the counters.

Again, I really won't know for sure what to do until I test thing, maybe when I proxy it up against my friend.

Thanks for the pointer, though.

Maybe neg toon world for a toon monster. After using your TToCs you will have enough counter so having 1 more counter will be worse than having an extra monster to tribute. Oh and

I kinda wanna see Flame Emperor in here.

Demise wouldn't fit so well, and I can dump Toon World for Monk.

I was thinking about Flame Lord in here, but there just isn't the space.

Maybe Defender, the Magical Knight? With Citadel and the Ritual Monster on the field, you'd pretty much be invincible since if Defender would be destroyed by effect or battle, just remove a spell counter, and it suvives, and if Norsewemko, Beautiful Goddess of Salvation would be destroyed by battle, remove a spell counter. Also, if you had two Defenders, you could stop monsters from being destroyed twice a turn

Maybe Defender' date=' the Magical Knight? With Citadel and the Ritual Monster on the field, you'd pretty much be invincible since if Defender would be destroyed by effect or battle, just remove a spell counter, and it suvives, and if Norsewemko, Beautiful Goddess of Salvation would be destroyed by battle, remove a spell counter. Also, if you had two Defenders, you could stop monsters from being destroyed twice a turn

[/quote']

Does it look like I have space for it?

Archived