Greater Lord of D.

Ninpo

[align=center]244339.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Lord of D." you control. While this card remains face-up on the field, all Dragon-Type monsters cannot be targeted by the Effects of Spell Cards, Trap Cards and monster cards. If this card destroys a Dragon-Type monster and sends it to the Graveyard, Special Summon it to your field in face-Up Attack Position unless the monster is restricted by summoning conditions.

[spoiler=[b]Image Credit[/b]] Credit for the image goeas to Maxarkes

[/align]

[align=center]OCG fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Lord of D." you control. While this card remains face-up on the field, all Dragon-Type monsters cannot be targeted by the Effects of Spell Cards, Trap Cards and monster cards. If this card destroys a Dragon-Type monster and sends it to the Graveyard, Special Summon it to your field in face-Up Attack Position with half its original ATK.

;)

Stuff:

**I added the 'half the original ATK part, as with this card, you can protect it from a lot of things and you would have Dragon support, a lot of support.

Make it Level 6. lower its ATK to about 1900, as Lord of D. is only 1200, and the DEF about 2200.

Also, I would recommend making it that it can't be Special Summoned, and only Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 Lord of D.

I'll show you: :)

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing from play 1 "Lord of D." you control."

[spoiler=[font=Times New Roman]Possible Image[/font]]

mechv.png

*I chose the image because it's similar to the Lord of Dragons card, just wearing more armour and now has a weapon.

[/align]

[align=center]OCG fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Lord of D." you control. While this card remains face-up on the field' date=' all Dragon-Type monsters cannot be targeted by the Effects of Spell Cards, Trap Cards and monster cards. If this card destroys a Dragon-Type monster and sends it to the Graveyard, Special Summon it to your field in face-Up Attack Position with half its original ATK.[/i']

;)

Stuff:

**I added the 'half the original ATK part, as with this card, you can protect it from a lot of things and you would have Dragon support, a lot of support.

Make it Level 6. lower its ATK to about 1900, as Lord of D. is only 1200, and the DEF about 2200.

Also, I would recommend making it that it can't be Special Summoned, and only Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 Lord of D.

I'll show you: :)

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing from play 1 "Lord of D." you control."

[spoiler=[font=Times New Roman]Possible Image[/font]]

mechv.png

*I chose the image because it's similar to the Lord of Dragons card, just wearing more armour and now has a weapon.

[/align]

Thanks for the input, it is greatly appreciated but I do not agree with the changes you suggested. Also I think the image I'm using right now is far better then the one you suggested.

Thanks anyways.

Ah well, it's better that I tried my all to improve it to how I saw better.

It's good that you stood up for your own card and agree with your skills.

It's good to share skills.

Are you going to use the red OCG fix or the green?

Ah well' date=' it's better that I tried my all to improve it to how I saw better.

It's good that you stood up for your own card and agree with your skills.

It's good to share skills.

Are you going to use the red OCG fix or the green?

[/quote']

Ive settled with the red OCG fix. Thanks for that, much appreciated.

I had an idea for this card but you did it much better.8)

that last effect had better not be ignoring the summoning conditions for your opponent's dragon monster or it'll be OPed

So I'll give it 9.5/10 on the assumption you can't ignore the summoning conditions.

this.

that last effect had better not be ignoring the summoning conditions for your opponent's dragon monster or it'll be OPed

So I'll give it 9.5/10 on the assumption you can't ignore the summoning conditions.

That is a very good point Ragnarok, I have edited the card accordingly.

However I am unsure if the OCG is correct.

That's more like it. See the only way I'd allow the dragon monster to be summoned ignoring the summoning conditions is if it'll go back to the graveyard during the end phase.

Nice to see I have adressed the problem correctly :)

Archived