Paramore's New Song

Asuka Reishim

Asuka no download links, you should know it.

Better try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ge1hbmcmdE.

Anyway the lyrics are kinda meh-ish, I see what she wants to say but it's the way it's written down. Her vocals aren't exactly the best either. *waits for getting hammer-hit by JoC*

But still, she's around my age and I guess from all the bands in their early 20's and compared to similar ones with that style, Paramore is probably one of the best. I prefer Decode though.

Asuka no download links' date=' you should know it.

Better try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ge1hbmcmdE.

Anyway the lyrics are kinda meh-ish, I see what she wants to say but it's the way it's written down. Her vocals aren't exactly the best either. *waits for getting hammer-hit by JoC*

But still, she's around my age and I guess from all the bands in their early 20's and compared to similar ones with that style, Paramore is probably one of the best. I prefer Decode though.

[/quote']

Hey Monday > Paramore

:-(

Hey Monday > Paramore

Comparing them is exactly the same as comparing two male vocalists. I don't get why people do that.

As for the song. It's decent, admitingly, it could be better, but it's not. Also, as Opalmoon had said, that you can see what she is trying to say. But Imo, it's not the best written song. (And the guitar is extremely simple, may I say.)

Hey Monday > Paramore

Comparing them is exactly the same as comparing two male vocalists. I don't get why people do that.

As for the song. It's decent' date=' admitingly, it could be better, but it's not. Also, as Opalmoon had said, that you can see what she is trying to say. But Imo, it's not the best written song. (And the guitar is extremely simple, may I say.)

[/quote']

I was comparing them because from what I've heard from both of them, they sound pretty much the same. A popish-rock band with female vocals.

I just think Hey Monday is more fun to listen to.

• 1 month later...

Archived