Fallout 3; Is It A Must Game For Next-Gen Gamers?

Tormented

Well i'm a fan of the game, at this precise moment i'm letting my cousion borrow it, but is the game a must have, at the moment it is obviusly the most enjoyable game at this moment in time, with about 6 mulitpule endings if im correct maybe more, an eminse number of weapons and incredible armors, even have the epic Dlc/Expasions and for the PC gamers obviusly being able to use mods to get preety much whatever they want another thing though, is wether or not it is better than Fable 2, I say yes, of course it is maybe even if the two player system was imported into fallout 3 the game would be the BEST game at the moment, but has bethseda been a bit slow, the game can get boring at times and people can admit that.

So to my conclusion is it A Must have game and is it better than Fable 2? Discuss!

Fallout 3 can get rather boring to me but it is one of the best games I've played.

I feel the DLC for it is really fun but rather short for my liking.

The weapons are pretty creative and fun (like the one that fires 8 mini nukes at once).

So, yeah it is a really good game.

Meh' date=' I could care less if I didn't have it. It was okay. I just haven't played it in [i']months[/i]. It's sitting on my game shelf collecting dust right now.

This happens for most people.

On Topic: It is a good game, but isn't a must buy since every one hs different tastes in games.

Not really a must, it's a really good game but not necessarily everyone's cup of tea.

I won it like 2 or 3 times before I finally realized just how boring it got. The combat is really boring and you essentially fight the same thing over and over again.

I'd say it only really beat Fable 2 in the ending department.

Archived