The Sonic Clan~Current Topic--If you could be sonic for a day, what would you do first?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite Super would be Super Shadow and Super Silver.

The only perks of Super Silver is he turns gold' date=' and his Telekinesis gets more powerful.[/color']

The only perks of Super Silver is he turns gold, and his Telekinesis gets more powerful.

That still makes him a little too underpowered compared to Sonic and Shadow. He needs more psychic-like attacks in his arsenal and maybe some combo attacks with Blaze when they had their battle against Iblis Phase 3.

My favorite Super would be Super Shadow and Super Silver.

The only perks of Super Silver is he turns gold' date=' and his Telekinesis gets more powerful.[/color']

The only perks of Super Silver is he turns gold, and his Telekinesis gets more powerful.

That still makes him a little too underpowered compared to Sonic and Shadow. He needs more psychic-like attacks in his arsenal and maybe some combo attacks with Blaze when they had their battle against Iblis Phase 3.

My thoughts exactly...

I Know, I Just put C.E. Hunting 2nd by accident.

^Lol at the Face to Face. I Would also do that. Just don't get lost in Sleepy Hollow at Night!

Any Who. If I Could Be a Different Character I Would Be Chaos.

Why? He's FRIGGIN AWESOME!!

Username :.Untouched.:

Favorite Sonic Game None... The all basicly suck now >.> If I have to chose... Shadow the Hengehog (Only game Sonic isn't important in)

Favorite Sonic Character Metal Scourge

And if I was Sonic for A Day I'd: Kill myself! Sonic is too lame >.> Everyone else need screen time, Not Lame-o the Headgehog... Shadow the Headgehod is the only game he's a monor Characater in... I'm getting tired of "Sonic, Sonic, SONIC!" Give the others (Knux, Shadow, Rouge, The Metals, ect, ect) some fame too! Sonic would be nothing without them

Archived