The Sonic Clan~Current Topic--If you could be sonic for a day, what would you do first?

And if I was Sonic for A Day I'd: Kill myself! Sonic is too lame >.> Everyone else need screen time' date=' Not Lame-o the Headgehog... Shadow the Headgehod is the only game he's a monor Characater in... I'm getting tired of "Sonic, Sonic, SONIC!" Give the others (Knux, Shadow, Rouge, The Metals, ect, ect) some fame too! Sonic would be nothing without them

[/quote']

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if I was Sonic for A Day I'd: Kill myself! Sonic is too lame >.> Everyone else need screen time' date=' Not Lame-o the Headgehog... Shadow the Headgehod is the only game he's a monor Characater in... I'm getting tired of "Sonic, Sonic, SONIC!" Give the others (Knux, Shadow, Rouge, The Metals, ect, ect) some fame too! Sonic would be nothing without them

[/quote']

I knew about this.

This is true.I'm guessing if you were Shadow for a day' date='you'd enjoy his ultimate power.

[/quote']

This is what he would do after killing sonic.

I have questions about Silver too. Since he could do Chaos Control, is he a decendant of Sonic of Shadow? A lot of people on Sonic forums say that he's the son of Sonic and Amy (Somehow I do see that happening, if he actually figures out beastality is NOT the way to go)

[quote='galesonic' pid='2781230' dateline='1250018550']
[quote='The Night Rider' pid='2781211' dateline='1250018436']
Dreams Of An Absolution Remix...
[/quote]

lol which remix? Mine would have to be With Me (Massive power mix). It one of the best songs Crush 40 has made in this generation of Sonic games.
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLHsqLGyT8g
Watch It.Make It Your Fav Song.Cry of its awsomness.

Apart from Silvers theme' date=' His world Is Quite good,I think silvers normal Theme is the worst, But the remix Has to be the best[/center']

Well, His world is curently the only song everyone knows and remix A LOT if you see it on youtube. However, the original song for Dreams of an Absolution was a bit too...weird in my case. LB vs JS remix was the best one out of the DOAA remixes. Nightlight version was too much of a dace remix (which supririsngly was really overrated)

Archived