Which do you love?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which do you love?

• Anime Girls
    • IRL girls

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IRL girls are much better. An anime girl's anatomy is all messed up, it's like the artists were on acid when they made them.

I love and hate both at the same time~

=p

Traitor.

Love you too~

Are we going to have to force this habit out of you again? =P

He also made a topic about male yugioh characters turned into female lesbians.

But this topic was made to express my point not to flame mods for there stupid hypocrisy. :3

You're talking about... Sushithelegend, the guy who contributed nothing to this forum until he was made mod. His contributions since then I have yet to see myself.

Generally on any issue involving him, you're always in the right. I'm probably going to have to deal with him sometime soon because I just trolled these two kids in RP and they fell hard on their faces. (one PMed me saying that "You ruined this 13 year old kids day")

So honestly, go you, post whatever, because it's not NEARLY as offensive as the hentai stuff would be considered if it was actually looked at for "sexual mis-conduct" or whatever you'll call it.

The respect I lost for you in that other thread has completely regenerated and is over 9000 times the highest it ever was before. :D

Also, let me get this off my chest.

THE HENTAI CRAP NEEDS TO GET THE F-CK OUT.

NONE OF US WANT TO SEE IT AND JUST BECAUSE ITS "Soft"er" Core," per say, IN THE EYES OF MOST PEOPLE DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE WANT TO TOLERATE IT'S PRESENCE.

Look, I'm definitely not the only one that thinks it's werid to jerk it to hentai, but that's not what this is about. It's about the generally pervasive air that looms around this site, and the Hentai crap ONLY MAKES IT WORSE.

Emo, I'm all in with you on this one, Comrade.

But this topic was made to express my point not to flame mods for there stupid hypocrisy. :3

You're talking about... Sushithelegend' date=' the guy who contributed nothing to this forum until he was made mod. His contributions since then I have yet to see myself.

Generally on any issue involving him, you're always in the right. I'm probably going to have to deal with him sometime soon because I just trolled these two kids in RP and they fell hard on their faces. (one PMed me saying that "You ruined this 13 year old kids day")

So honestly, go you, post whatever, because it's not NEARLY as offensive as the hentai stuff would be considered if it was actually looked at for "sexual mis-conduct" or whatever you'll call it.

The respect I lost for you in that other thread has completely regenerated and is over 9000 times the highest it ever was before. :D

NONE OF US WANT TO SEE IT AND JUST BECAUSE ITS "Soft"er" Core," per say, IN THE EYES OF MOST PEOPLE DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE WANT TO TOLERATE IT'S PRESENCE.

Look, I'm definitely not the only one that thinks it's werid to jerk it to hentai, but that's not what this is about. It's about the generally pervasive air that looms around this site, and the Hentai crap ONLY MAKES IT WORSE.

[/quote']

SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ACCEPT MY LOVE FOR ORIHIME INOUE!

You're talking about... Sushithelegend' date=' the guy who contributed nothing to this forum until he was made mod. His contributions since then I have yet to see myself.

[/quote']

SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ACCEPT MY LOVE FOR ORIHIME INOUE!

NO U

There's no reason that someone can't like both. Goodness, goodness.

People can be attracted to whatever they're attracted to, and can choose to do what they wish in regards to that attraction. I'm not saying I want people to be in my face with Hentai, but that doesn't mean they can't enjoy it themselves.

Also, I disagree with the "Anime is Stupid" that is flying around here. I'm rather curious as to the basis for this opinion. What anime have you even seen in your life?

Well, setting that aside for another time, the bottom line I was making is that if someone can appreciate an attractive animated character, there isn't any reason for you to look down on them.

Now, if they ONLY like Animated characters, then thatr's a problem. Thinking a character is cute, sexy, hot, whatever is fine and dandy, but you can't actually have a real relationship with a fictional character. Those people are the ones who need lives.

ITT: We call people losers because they like different things then the OP.

:/

Zex already got the point I was going to make across, much better then I would have myself, so I'm just gonna say I actually prefer hentai (not that I don't like both), and end it with that.

ITT: We call people losers because they like different things then the OP.

:/

Zex already got the point I was going to make across' date=' much better then I would have myself, so I'm just gonna say [b']I actually prefer hentai [/b](not that I don't like both), and end it with that.

lolcano.jpg

Archived