news

YugiohCreator98

I was walking around outside' date=' and I found a penny from 1919. Is it worth big $ ?

[/quote']I once walked inside a 7/11 and found a $20 bill on the floor. Now that's a find, wouldn't you say?

Once I was walking on the side walk and I found a $100 bill. Blew it in a week.

I wouldn't know. Try someone who would know. Look on the internet, google something like

"How much can a penny be worth over time?"

I was walking around outside' date=' and I found a penny from 1919. Is it worth big $ ?

[/quote']I once walked inside a 7/11 and found a $20 bill on the floor. Now that's a find, wouldn't you say?

I wouldn't know. Try someone who would know. Look on the internet, google something like

Where'd that happen? On a random street?

Where'd that happen? On a random street?

Around my neighborhood. And no, I don't live in a rich area.

I can blow $100 in Canadian ($140 in USA)in 1 hour

I can blow $100 in Canadian ($140 in USA)in 1 hour

I could too if I wanted to. It's easy. You ask for stuff you give them money. It's not an accomplishment.

Anyway, look it up on google. I'm sure you'll find something.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived